J-Lo and Marc Anthony split up

Kim

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do, he is Latino like me, probably down to Earth, a singer like me, and not in the "scene" I could settle down with this guy and build the life I have dreamed of. Sounds much like a lot of people, we want love, the perfect partner, settled down and have the house,maybe kids I have kids around me and Im not sure I want them anymore :filenails:

Yeah.. Thanks for being me back to earth...

Granted.. He's a drug cartel :shifty: lol jk

My thang wasn't how he looked. He's cute(in his own way -_- ). It was his height that made me :blink:. JLo probably crushed his boney azz when they were getting it on. :filenails:

I like em shorter and a tad thick, I love some meat to hold onto, but in a gay way :whistle:

she was so cute with Chris Judd

Oh..hell nah! You wanna talk about somebody looking like a non mutherfucking factor standing next to his woman...it was Chris Judd. I think her and her first husband looked REALLY good together. He was the most attractive one of all her men as well.

Oh..hell nah! You wanna talk about somebody looking like a non mutherfucking factor standing next to his woman...it was Chris Judd. I think her and her first husband looked REALLY good together. He was the most attractive one of all her men as well.

her first husband was fuckin ugly

especially with those catepillar eyebrows and hairy forehead

Archived