J-Lo and Marc Anthony split up

Kim

I hate when people say "Oh she can't keep a man"

Are women supposed to stay with a man even if they fall out of love?

You get a +1 for this.

I agree completely. That's just the celeb standard. Either you're with one forever or you date too many. They always wanna skip the sane middle ground. -_-

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We don't know the terms of their divorce. You can't just assume they "fell out of love," or even accept it as the truth just because they say it.

I agree though, the whole thought is flawed. It takes two to be in a relationship, and two to make it work. If it fails, it's on both parties, NOT because one can't "keep a man(or woman)"

But to answer that specific question, unrelated to Lopez and Anthony, I don't think anyone should stay married if the reasons they got married in the first place aren't there anymore. I also find it a bit dated that people say a marriage or relationship is failed just because they didn't stay married or together until death. I suppose that's a different subject, though.

We don't know the terms of their divorce. You can't just assume they "fell out of love," or even accept it as the truth just because they say it.

I agree though, the whole thought is flawed. It takes two to be in a relationship, and two to make it work. If it fails, it's on both parties, NOT because one can't "keep a man(or woman)"

But to answer that specific question, unrelated to Lopez and Anthony, I don't think anyone should stay married if the reasons they got married in the first place aren't there anymore. I also find it a bit dated that people say a marriage or relationship is failed just because they didn't stay married or together until death. I suppose that's a different subject, though.

I wasn't assuming that was the reason.. :mellow:

That was an example I used..

I know but the attitude in that first sentence put me on defense. :filenails:<_<

Well, I apologize. Wasn't trying to have attitude. It was more a general statement based off a point you made, not necessarily just directed at you, but at the topic/situation. :cheers:

NO but you get a point for this post, this is why I like discussion and debate, you get other points of view, I wonder about her though, and Janet to some extent, but who the hell am I to judge I can't get shit to keep and when I do I end up throwing it away anyway. Point in case is today, shit is hard all the fucking way round. How many of us here are in long term HAPPY relationships now? :filenails:

What? :umm:

why did you see it coming? What about the two of them spelled "doom" only theory I have is Jennifer had more of a career than he did which means there's an imbalance in the relationship, not good, the one thing that fucks thangs up in a relationship they say is finances.

Discussion is another reason I actually enjoy Dayz now, he seems to be like me in the sense he is always questioning things and observing, not kissing nobody's ass Im just saying been meaning to say that about that member. Then you have the members here that apparently have all the answers, or most :rolleyes: I don't lie to ya'll I am still trying to figure this shit out. :filenails:

Well at least da bitch set an all time record for herself..for staying with the same man for a lengthy amount of time. There use to be a time da heffa was moving quicker than a half price bitch on da corner.

done-fucking-da-da :lmao:

Well at least da bitch set an all time record for herself..for staying with the same man for a lengthy amount of time. There use to be a time da heffa was moving quicker than a half price bitch on da corner.

she wanted love I mean to some extent we all seek approval, or security, some more than others, and she messed up along the way. First off she is a wealthy celeb so she can't fuck around with joe blow regular, Janet did look where that got her.

Idk what she was thinking getting with that!

I do, he is Latino like me, probably down to Earth, a singer like me, and not in the "scene" I could settle down with this guy and build the life I have dreamed of. Sounds much like a lot of people, we want love, the perfect partner, settled down and have the house,maybe kids I have kids around me and Im not sure I want them anymore :filenails:

Archived