Fuck an Iphone who has an Android?

kidfresh832

isn't that the device that freezes and slows down after about.... 3 months of constant usage...

tho i'd hit up BB before turning to Android

I know you are not talking about device problems when iphone 4 had their much publicized antenna issues. It's a good phone but lets not make it out to be perfect and everything Apple makes is flawless when clearly that is not the case.

My cousins hate their blackberrys that is one reason I wasnt even considering a BB. Both couldnt wait till their contracts are up to move on.

• Upvote 1

I know you are not talking about device problems when iphone 4 had their much publicized antenna issues. It's a good phone but lets not make it out to be perfect and everything Apple makes is flawless when clearly that is not the case.

My cousins hate their blackberrys that is one reason I wasnt even considering a BB. Both couldnt wait till their contracts are up to move on.

LMAO... at the "antenna" issues... the issue that coulda been resolved by PROTECTING ONE'S INVESTMENT with a case... >_<

and only a small amount of people had issues with that..

LMAO... at the "antenna" issues... the issue that coulda been resolved by PROTECTING ONE'S INVESTMENT with a case... >_<

and only a small amount of people had issues with that..

Oh of course it isn't Apple's fault for building a device with issues. It is perfectly reasonable to build a phone where HOLDING the phone would make it not function correctly without a case they didnt say you HAD to get till people were pissed and calling and bitching about the antenna.

phone_rings.gif

• Upvote 1

Oh of course it isn't Apple's fault for building a device with issues. It is perfectly reasonable to build a phone where HOLDING the phone would make it not function correctly without a case they didnt say you HAD to get till people were pissed and calling and bitching about the antenna.

phone_rings.gif

only a small percentage of people hand phone issues >_<

Game has Apple tattoed on his ass you know he got an Iphone cmon now!mac2.gif

What are some hot apps gameisha?! Iphone or not most have apps for all the systems.

and sidenote....uhm Microsoft is spending MILLIONS on their windows 7 phone ads every show i watch people on their new windows phones. It is kinda hilarious the product placement. Vampire Diaries used one to Bing map search and find elena in the forest. And i was watching hawaii 5-0 and they pull out their windows phone so they can look up a statue that they clearly needed to know who made it to solve a crime.

:lol: you know what I would love an Iphone that is if they were with Sprint and not JUST ATT

LOL i mean.. Apple is the leader.. and their products are the best in the business.. i've had no problems, internally, with my 3 year old MacBook...

I dont have a LOT of apps.. and i don't even use half of em.. LOL i use YELLOWPAGES a lot, weather channel, Shazam, Echofon, FB, Google's app, AppAdvice (for sales and news)...

Microsoft is wasting money.. just like theyt did on that KIN & KIN 2...

The only thing I would support Apple on is their iPhone. Other than that, I'm a PC fan. LOL!

I love how you can completely change the ui and themes even the icons. So many different looks with the right apps for Android

snap20101116_153723.png

snap20101116_152258.png

This one is clean and completely changed the icons and took out the standard bottom bar too hotness

CAP201011172153.jpg

This one is kinda cute the music Icon changes to the album art of the song/album you are playing

snap20101118094119.png

This might be my favorite one, I am trying to get the apps and widgets to do some of these right nah!

snap20101120_093559-1.png

niteowl360circlehome1z.png

This Barcode app is kinda interesting it uses the camera on your phone to scan barcodes on different shit. And it can either link you to information about that whatever. Or on the App market alot of the apps have their own barcodes you can hold the phone up to the screen of your computer or another device and it will scan that barcode and you can download without having to hook the phone up to the computer. I just scanned 3 different apps with mine work.

This Barcode app is kinda interesting it uses the camera on your phone to scan barcodes on different shit. And it can either link you to information about that whatever. Or on the App market alot of the apps have their own barcodes you can hold the phone up to the screen of your computer or another device and it will scan that barcode and you can download without having to hook the phone up to the computer. I just scanned 3 different apps with mine work.

2nd rate

I have the Droid X and I love it!!! I've been having this phone for a little of two months now and still haven't fully discovered all the gadgets!

Yasss :excited:

I just got done completely redoing my UI on it. I took the clock and the Text battery indicator widget from this one

and then took the menu icons from another one

I cant decide what backgrounds i want for my menus i have some of those live ones that move and glow and shit but they use alot of battery so for my low battery use ones im fixta enlist jeansus christ Janet and Storm!

Jean_Grey_Portrait_by_mikemayhew.jpg

Storm_Final_Costume_Design_by_popsyturvee.jpg

Yasss :excited:

I just got done completely redoing my UI on it. I took the clock and the Text battery indicator widget from this one

and then took the menu icons from another one

I cant decide what backgrounds i want for my menus i have some of those live ones that move and glow and shit but they use alot of battery so for my low battery use ones im fixta enlist jeansus christ Janet and Storm!

Jean_Grey_Portrait_by_mikemayhew.jpg

Storm_Final_Costume_Design_by_popsyturvee.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :rolleyes: What about Roguesus Christ? :umm:

And I have no clue what the hell you are talking about.. :lol:

I got my new phone in the mail today the sprint LG Optimus S it like an Iphone but it is an android whatever the hell that means, in any case lets just say I made a MAJOR upgrade, I was running with the razor for about 4 years I was loooooonnnnnggggg over due, BUT I was off contract with Sprint they took 45 bucks off my bill and the phone was free, it does alot of shit too

I got my new phone in the mail today the sprint LG Optimus S it like an Iphone but it is an android whatever the hell that means, in any case lets just say I made a MAJOR upgrade, I was running with the razor for about 4 years I was loooooonnnnnggggg over due, BUT I was off contract with Sprint they took 45 bucks off my bill and the phone was free, it does alot of shit too

Appbrain is a nice app site and if you get their app it backs up all your apps you download so its easy to get them again if you ever need to excahnge phones or do a factory rest or something

:lmao: :lmao: :rolleyes: What about Roguesus Christ? :umm:

And I have no clue what the hell you are talking about.. :lol:

<_<

Mytouch 4g here & love it!!!!!!!!

"Wheres My Droid" app is cool. say if u cant find ur phone just send a message to it sayin where is my droid and it will turn up your droid device if it is on silent so u can find it. and if u type in gps my droid it will give u the exact cordinates and direction to where your droid is (in case u know people that like to take things lol)

Ugh Angry birds is pissing me off! Stuck on one of the halloween levels. :unsure:

Anyways heres the preview for the new Android gingerbread software update and new features.

I just got the launcherpro app so i can change my UI even more. I might buy the Beautiful widgets, or Widgetlocker package so i can change my lockscren too. Im using this wall paper its cute imo

style_one.jpg

This ap is a mess "For those lonely nights when your man is out drinking beer"

Android Love- Vibrator