Hello!! Two Aussie dates have been confirmed

Pez

What's up Janet fans? I'm Pez, I used to be on the Xone and JJ.com

Twitter is abuzz!

Perth and Gold Coast dates have been confirmed.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/ipad/welcome-to-planet-janet/story-fn6ck8la-1226095797661

According to Twitter, 2 dates are known:

Tue 18 Oct - Perth (Burswood Theatre)

Wed 2 Nov - Gold Coast Convention Centre

Tickets on sale August 3rd at 9am through Ticketek.

Thank you! :)

I've missed chatting with Janet fans ever since JJ.com closed down. I was reminded by someone on here that there was another J forum.

And now with the Aussie tour around the corner, what a perfect way to start!

I'M SO DAMN EXCITED!! I plan on going to a fews show. Even if it means breaking the bank!

I'm sure she'll announce more dates especially in Melbourne and Sydney. I've just come back from Europe (where I just missed her) and I need to be coy with the time I take off work. I hope she does a few shows on weekends lol.

Thanks God. ;)

18, October - Burswood Theatre, Perth

22, October, Adelaide Theatre

26 & 27, October - Arts Center, Melbourne

2, November - Convention Center, Gold Coast

5 & 6, November - OPERA HOUSE, Sydney

TICKETS ON SALE AUGUST 3, PRESALE AUGUST 1 & 2!

OMG!!!

18, October - Burswood Theatre, Perth

22, October, Adelaide Theatre

26 & 27, October - Arts Center, Melbourne

2, November - Convention Center, Gold Coast

5 & 6, November - OPERA HOUSE, Sydney

TICKETS ON SALE AUGUST 3, PRESALE AUGUST 1 & 2!

OMG!!!

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Ok I'm gonna get sappy on everyone for a minute. My mum just texted me the Gold Coast dates because she saw them advertised in this morning's paper and I started crying. Yeah, I suppose I cry in a lot of movies and TV shows but this is different. I've just had a shit week and it all came to a head when I read her text. This news is exactly what I needed to hear. I can't believe it.

Ok I'm gonna get sappy on everyone for a minute. My mum just texted me the Gold Coast dates because she saw them advertised in this morning's paper and I started crying. Yeah, I suppose I cry in a lot of movies and TV shows but this is different. I've just had a shit week and it all came to a head when I read her text. This news is exactly what I needed to hear. I can't believe it.

tumblr_lm8suzo74l1qc2z1f.gif

Aww :wub: I'm so happy for you! :D

Archived