** UPDATE** THE TOP JJ MEMBERS CHART POSTED PAGE 28!!!!

janetDAYZ

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2319558rhPKZvEq-vi.gif

Don't come for my skin! :umm: At least I'm not sacrificing innocent animals to maintain my "youthful" appearance. You pre-historic bitch! :flipoff:

:rolleyes: It was a simple mistake! :sigh:

He really tried it! <_<

Of course, I will "Shamone" "Shemar" a bitch with the quickness for messing with my little sis. :blush:

398599038.jpg

Dayz and Bu, I hate you both so much right now :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh will someone please bump JoeJoe's "Fake As Fan" thread for me so TOF can see the shade I gave him :whistle: I'm on my phone and can't find it

20fc5ki-vi.gif

• 2 months later...

JJ YEAR ENDING chart.. week of 27th of December2011

*new*1 - Misstra Know-It-All 16,593

2 - cnd 16,439

3 - Dayz 16,323

4 - TwistedElegance™ 16,057

5 - Henrietta Jo Jackson 16,030

6 - hotboy06 15,044

7 - ℒʊηα ℒℴṽεℊℴℴ 13,544

8 - jbailey 13,429

9 - ThatOtherFan 10,912

10- Frozen Winter Shit 7,387

Facts about this year ending chart

-The Top 20 JJ chart has been cut down to TOP 10 due to the lack of activity of the members who aren't in the top 10. In other words, much hasn't change in the members position on the chart which isn't significant enough to even be acknowledged.

-We have a new #1. Austin..who has slowly,quietly and effectively been moving up the charts to claim the TOP spot. Austin is the 3rd member (in the new forum history) to TOP the HOT 25 JJ Chart and 2nd member to snatch the #1 spot from Henri (cnd, being the FIRST and ONLYprior to).

-The former crown winner,Henri..who has been consistent and practically undefeated (ONLY dethroned for a short time by cnd back in mid year) has unfortunately fell 4 spots down to #5. Henri has never fell in ANY position lower than the #2 spot,which marks a shameful performance within the last 3 months for his chart history run of the new era. He STILL holds the record for being the longest running #1 member of the new forum, but is on the road to FLOPSVILLE if activity doesn't pick up.Is his boyfriend keeping him away,interfering with his damn near flawless chart performance? :unsure:

- The record breaking,trailblazing NEWEST member Reyna has certainly came in playing the role of Janet..as she has FINALLY passed her brother TOF/MJ in the dust. Last chart brother (TOF) and Sister (Renya) sat side by side sitting at #8 and #9. Now she is currently sitting at #7 while TOF has fell down one slot. She's nearly 3,000 post ahead of him.

-Bu has FINALLY passed lexus and SLAPPED Game out the fuckin way to claim the #10 spot (which was the current home of Game's). Game has officially fell out of the TOP 10. Will Debbie Downer eventually return to reclaim her spot?

*new*1 - Misstra Know-It-All 16,593

2 - cnd 16,439

3 - Dayz 16,323

4 - TwistedElegance™ 16,057

5 - Henrietta Jo Jackson 16,030

6 - hotboy06 15,044

7 - ℒʊηα ℒℴṽεℊℴℴ 13,544

8 - jbailey 13,429

9 - ThatOtherFan 10,912

10- Frozen Winter Shit 7,387

-Bu has FINALLY passed lexus and SLAPPED Game out the fuck way to claim the #10 spot (which was the current home of Game's). Game has officially fell out of the TOP 10. Will Debbie Downer eventually return to reclaim her spot?

janet15-vi.gif

7 - ℒʊηα ℒℴṽεℊℴℴd 13,544

Facts about this year ending chart

- The record breaking,trailblazing NEWEST member Reyna has certainly came in playing the role as Janet..as she has FINALLY passed her brother TOF/MJ in the dust. Last chart brother (TOF) and Sister (Reyna) sat side by side sitting at #8 and #9. Now she is currently sitting at #7 while TOF has fell down one slot. She's nearly 3,000 post ahead of him.

JJ TOP 10 REP POINTS

4)Reyna - REP:417

Ahhh, another great season. Kisses babies, muah!

2ilh3it.gif

Archived