** UPDATE** THE TOP JJ MEMBERS CHART POSTED PAGE 28!!!!

janetDAYZ

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My LEGENDARY and ICONIC status reaffirmed yet again....

t5hyeb.jpg

B)

bitch,you dropped THREE spots (THE BIGGEST DECLINE OF ANYONE THIS ERA )..what do you mean? :lol: Time Flies,Bailey and I trampled over ur dusty wig to claim your "legendary" #5 spot! B):lmao:

couple of more months you will not be in the TOP 10,rightfully so. ^_^

bitch,you dropped THREE spots ..what do you mean? :lol: Time Flies,Bailey and I trampled over ur dusty wig to claim your "legendary" #5 spot! B):lmao:

couple of more months you will not being in the TOP 10,rightfully so. ^_^

I don't post as frequently and yet I'm STILL in the top 10. If I posted more frequently I would be PERCHED at #1

Bothered because you had to spend all of your free time on here just to pass me?

10wihjt.jpg

:excited:

bitch,you dropped THREE spots (THE BIGGEST DECLINE OF ANYONE THIS ERA )..what do you mean? :lol:Time Flies,Bailey and I trampled over ur dusty wig to claim your "legendary" #5 spot! B):lmao:

couple of more months you will not be in the TOP 10,rightfully so. ^_^

11bhxxijpg.gif

I don't post as frequently and yet I'm STILL in the top 10. If I posted more frequently I would be PERCHED at #1

Bothered because you had to spend all of your free time on here just to pass me?

10wihjt.jpg

:excited:

You're absolutely right, you're still in the TOP 10 even tho you don't post frequently but what that says is before you started going on your lil hiatus mean you STAYED overdoing it on here at the beginning. :)

The ONLY reason you haven't fell out of the top 10 yet is becuz when you do show up, your aim/game is to create an uncalled for debate (over the silliest things) with a forum member -which opens the door for you and that member to go back of forth.This is the angle you use in order to get your post count up! :lmao: I've watched you. :yep: Thats why you've dipped but not completely becuz the "debate" posts have been able to keep you afloat.

THAT MY FRIEND IS A LIL THANG CALLED "THE TRUTH"...so..

tumblr_lkzj0caNdF1qacv66o1_400.gif

You're absolutely right, you're still in the TOP 10 even tho you don't post frequently but what that says is before you started going on your lil hiatus mean you STAYED overdoing it on here at the beginning. :)

The ONLY reason you haven't fell out of the top 10 yet is becuz when you do show up, your aim/game is to create an uncalled for debate (over the silliest things) with a forum member -which opens the door for you and that member to go back of forth.This is the angle you use in order to get your post count up! :lmao: I've watched you. :yep: Thats why you've dipped but not completely becuz the "debate" posts have been able to keep you afloat.

THAT MY FRIEND IS A LIL THANG CALLED "THE TRUTH"

tumblr_lkzj0caNdF1qacv66o1_400.gif

GIRL...KABOOM!!!

xbl1cy.jpg

I may argue with Hendrika, Austineisha, or others, but that's just how we interact with each other. Don't blame me because I'm popular and the girls look forward to my every post...while you have to post round the clock just to stay ahead of me.

ffbkag.jpg

B)

GIRL...KABOOM!!!

xbl1cy.jpg

I may argue with Hendrika, Austineisha, or others, but that's just how we interact with each other. Don't blame me because I'm popular and the girls look forward to my every post...while you have to post round the clock just to stay ahead of me.

ffbkag.jpg

B)

Their excitement has less to do with your presence and/or your post and more to do with having the oppurtunity to DRAG da fuck outta you! :excited:

EXIT..to the left,please..

1pfak8.jpg

Archived