AMY WINEHOUSE FOUND DEAD !!

Dungeon Dragon

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it is not the same thing... that's like a Ford Truck fan criticizing a Dodge Truck fan.. yeah they're both trucks but there's no irony behind it...

i know what drugs are... but that definition is vague.. yeah it alters the natural state of mind.. so does caffeine... does that mean if coffee-head "criticizes" Amy.. that's irony?

You're using trucks as your example? :lmao:

It's not a rant lol. It's simy ironic that a pothead is criticizing a crackhead. Regardless you're both trying to get high. You want to alter your current natural state. You are defending the drug and it's because it's your drug of choice.

BUT....pot and crack are NOT the same...gurl I luvs you like Harpo...but we will go there over weed....it aint the same and I don't even smoke the shit....sure I have done it...I don't care what ya'll say think, BUT do I have a "weed allowance" or a dude I know that deals? nope...not because it's wrong but because it's not me. I don't judge if you into weed and that's it :whistle: smoke dat shit...I still say at a Janet concert I smelled more weed in the parking lot than I have in my life. :filenails: Now run and go tell dat. :filenails:

BUT....pot and crack are NOT the same...gurl I luvs you like Harpo...but we will go there over weed....it aint the same and I don't even smoke the shit....sure I have done it...I don't care what ya'll say think, BUT do I have a "weed allowance" or a dude I know that deals? nope...not because it's wrong but because it's not me. I don't judge if you into weed and that's it :whistle: smoke dat shit...I still say at a Janet concert I smelled more weed in the parking lot than I have in my life. :filenails: Now run and go tell dat. :filenails:

I'm not saying they are the same. I just think it's ironic that someone who uses a "safer" drug to get high is criticizing someone who didn't. And on top of that is being a complete jackass about it.

you know what i was implying Angie..

good-grief-charlie-brown1.jpg

you're not helping

I'm not saying they are the same. I just think it's ironic that someone who uses a "safer" drug to get high is criticizing someone who didn't. And on top of that is being a complete jackass about it.

oh okay Im dealing with a member that basically said if you so much as jay walk you going to hell :filenails:

there's that "don't say bad things about the dead" rule

as Madea said it... "[she] can't hear me"

Yeah, there it is. She can't hear you but everybody else can. That's why you're a troll and that's why you're being dragged up and down this thread.

And as Jennifer Aniston said it, "I think there's a sensitivity chip missing."

Archived