AMY WINEHOUSE FOUND DEAD !!

Dungeon Dragon

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: wow.. u pulled that out ya ass :lmao:

this is a message board... not a book.. but since you're such a... smartypants... i thought i present that to your attention.. you're welcome

capitalization wtgn54.gif

Mad at the revelation, I see. :lmao:

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You said "she did something". And what was that exactly?

I dont hate Ciara but are you saying? She had ONE hit album and one with moderate success and two that flopped and yes,she's only had a few hits...so ...what makes her different than those 80s r&b divas?

She did something that made a significant amount of people take notice at that time. At least she has that small stretch in time where she was a contender. It's hard to say that about those R&B divas.

i searched a website by an educated group of individuals >>> a quarter Rican HS student...

and it has many meanings.. not just one... so what it means to you may be different than a Mexican or whomever...

i reported it nevertheless.. that's a personal attack

You absolutely fail. So you attempt to qualify it by padding your source with questionable credibility? :lmao:

I know it has many, one of which being bitch, which is the way I meant it. But you extended it to this. Get your next whipping from Art because I'm bored with you :coffee:

She did something that made a significant amount of people take notice at that time. At least she has that small stretch in time where she was a contender. It's hard to say that about those R&B divas.

Who are these 80s divas that you speak of? I need names so we can really compare. :blink: And having ppls attention for ONE era is hardly significant especially in a industry of critically acclaimed albums and artists with such profound legacies.

i'm not criticizing a woman for getting high on weed... :rolleyes: if she just smoked weed, like your favs do, she'd be alive (FACT)

to compare what she does (hard drugs) to weed is beyond ridic'...

I know the difference. I just find it funny and ironic to criticize HOW someone gets high when in both instances they're illegal.

:lmao: I don't really care about Ciara (at least not anymore), but give the girl credit.

She won't be remembered. She had a period of relevancy from 2004 to 2006. That's not enough. And even in 2006 that relevancy was fading. Amy's awful performances made news. When was the last time Ciara made significant news?

Maybe the Norway thread would've blown up like this if some asshole trolled in and said something like "90 less annoying kids around."

Exactly. Who knows? One of those kids could have been a potential druggie.

Maybe the Norway thread would've blown up like this if some asshole trolled in and said something like "90 less annoying kids around."

I like you're screen name it makes me think of the VR interlude introducing a masterpiece :yahoo: you really do need to do something about "TwistedVelvet" him fucking up yo rep cause I be like.... :unsure: ignorant ass :asham:

I know the difference. I just find it funny and ironic to criticize HOW someone gets high when in both instances they're illegal.

the fact that one's weed and the other is crack cocaine is a big difference which kills this irony you're reaching for moment... the highs are completely different and weed is organic... God made it... one's deadly.. one is not..

the fact that they're both illegal is the only stronghold in your "irony" argument

Actually Game, Sankofa is correct. Everyone who studies a foreign language, or is fluent in one, will tell you online translators don't always give an exact translation - as some words and phrases don't translate between languages.

Angie, plz don't give Cisus too much. She is the queen and you will deal. :filenails:

I like you're screen name it makes me think of the VR interlude introducing a masterpiece :yahoo: you really do need to do something about "TwistedVelvet" him fucking up yo rep cause I be like.... :unsure: ignorant ass :asham:

I was just thinking this the other day :lol: it's giving me God Jr. teas. :rolleyes:

Who are these 80s divas that you speak of? I need names so we can really compare. :blink: And having ppls attention for ONE era is hardly significant especially in a industry of critically acclaimed albums and artists with such profound legacies.

Phylis Hyman (to her credit she did peak very late in her career), Miki Howard, Vesta Williams, Angela Winbush, Cherelle, Regina Belle, etc.

I like them, they blow Ciara out the water vocally, but all they a handful of R&B hits with no sales and crossover appeal to back it up.

Actually Game, Sankofa is correct. Everyone who studies a foreign language, or is fluent in one, will tell you online translators don't always give an exact translation - as some words and phrases don't translate between languages.

go google a foreign word you don't know.. like the one she presented.. and see the results you get...

and online translations don't usual work with sentences... but one or two words will work

the fact that one's weed and the other is crack cocaine is a big difference which kills this irony you're reaching for moment... the highs are completely different and weed is organic... God made it... one's deadly.. one is not..

the fact that they're both illegal is the only stronghold in your "irony" argument

Look at you defending your drug :lmao: it's still ironic. The end result is to get high. Yikes @ a pothead getting defensive lol. And I'm actually for legalizing it (weed).

Angie, plz don't give Cisus too much. She is the queen and you will deal. :filenails:

Online translators are awful. They don't give you the best definition but they're somewhat serviceable. It's always best to go with the foreign speaker.

Archived