AMY WINEHOUSE FOUND DEAD !!

Dungeon Dragon

Did you not see what I said? Start a discussion about it. I thought that's what you do, like in this thread. You were just stating your point of view and it caused a discussion, right? Do that there. If no one does, oh well. You can't FORCE people to care to post on the subject. Honestly, I don't give two fucks where you post, I just don't see the rationale in continuing to post here when it's just counterproductive to the point you've been trying to make. Just seems silly and makes it appear that you care more about posting on her than the terrorist attack.

And I know who said it about the song. That's why I said "people" because I was referring, with my statement, to anyone who agrees with you two and that point of view. Seems obvious, but okay.

as i said earlier... i said what i needed to say in that thread... should i bump it over and over and over and over... what more could i add to that thread? moving on

just because i post in two threads doesn't mean i care more than the other

:rolleyes: Oh, PLEASE!

She can't win with some of you, that's the point. Subtle hints about her song Rehab, acting like she never tried, when she really completed it, but that doesn't matter because there's a huge relapse rate. Even if she had been clean for sometime it obviously wouldn't mean anything to some of you. What-ev-er.

:sigh: okay you caught me red handed.. i give up with you people

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as i said earlier... i said what i needed to say in that thread... should i bump it over and over and over and over... what more could i add to that thread? moving on

just because i post in two threads doesn't mean i care more than the other

:sigh: okay you caught me red handed.. i give up with you people

Then how the FUCK can you assume that about everyone else in this thread? Thank you.

not everyone in this thread commented in that thread...

is someone angry :shifty::lmao:

The only anger would be at the fact you are so dense you proved my point without trying. People will post here because she's a celebrity and for all the reasons already stated, personal attachment, recognition, etc etc, but that doesn't mean people don't CARE about what happened in Norway.

Posting in a thread, according to you, doesn't = care. It's just something to talk about right?! Right.

I for one care about both. Now, carry on.

The only anger would be at the fact you are so dense you proved my point without trying. People will post here because she's a celebrity and for all the reasons already stated, personal attachment, recognition, etc etc, but that doesn't mean people don't CARE about what happened in Norway.

Posting in a thread, according to you, doesn't = care. It's just something to talk about right?! Right.

I for one care about both. Now, carry on.

ok :good:

No one's acting like she didn't get forced to go to rehab years later. We saw the thread about her new photoshoot after being "clean". We're just not shocked that she died. R3egardless of how yall try to read too much into posts, like Game said she'll always be remembered as junkie that had a hit about rejecting help even though she did.

No one's acting like she didn't get forced to go to rehab years later. We saw the thread about her new photoshoot after being "clean". We're just not shocked that she died. R3egardless of how yall try to read too much into posts, like Game said she'll always be remembered as junkie that had a hit about rejecting help even though she did.

bitch u aint said Hi nor shit, where u been? :filenails:

I disagree she had several great songs off both albums..."Back to Black" makes me sad as shit cause I know what it means...going back to nothing :filenails:

that's opinion.. Henri stated facts

um no, you trying to say one song made this bitch last how many years? I don't know a single artist that could tour and continue on off one song. Sorry if she was a one hit wonder with NO talent this thread wouldn't be here, you're not connecting the dots.

um no, you trying to say one song made this bitch last how many years? I don't know a single artist that could tour and continue on off one song. Sorry if she was a one hit wonder with NO talent this thread wouldn't be here, you're not connecting the dots.

no.. read what Henri said.. that's fact..

what you said was opinion..

it's been 4 years... her tours weren't in arenas :umm: so yes she can tour off a hit single.. look at hundreds of other artists that tour... even small, non-mainstream/popular, bands have tours i never said she wasn't talented.. ever

Well, how will Ciara be remembered? Just curious...

no.. read what Henri said.. that's fact..

what you said was opinion..

her tours weren't in arenas :umm: so yes.. look at hundreds of other artists that tour... even small, non-mainstream/popular, bands have tours i never said she wasn't talented.. ever

um no again, ya'll trying to paint her as a one hit wonder off a rehab track that ironically failed rehab, and No that shit aint fact she had WHOLE ALBUMS that were damn good.... Ch. :filenails:

What's the point of constantly stressing that Amy will be remembered as a junkie? Does this make you feel better about yourself?

so sad... some people just say shit to get attention. :whistle:

A person lost their life I hope she has peace wasn't a big fan but the way people always made fun of her disgusted me. She had a real problem... too bad her fans and family have to suffer.

Archived