AMY WINEHOUSE FOUND DEAD !!

Dungeon Dragon

Actually Game, Sankofa is correct. Everyone who studies a foreign language, or is fluent in one, will tell you online translators don't always give an exact translation - as some words and phrases don't translate between languages.

Hell, I'm not paying him any attention beyond what I already paid. :lmao:

That gift card is used now, no re-hashing necessary.

Thank you very much, though :blush: Btw, you know it's RNS, right? I heard some people had a little difficulty with the name change :unsure:

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

go google a foreign word you don't know.. like the one she presented.. and see the results you get...

and online translations don't usual work with sentences... but one or two words will work

Not necessarily. Sometimes the translation doesn't work well for the intended language and this includes Spanish.

Look at you defending your drug :lmao: it's still ironic. The end result is to get high. Yikes @ a pothead getting defensive lol. And I'm actually for legalizing it (weed).

+1 :clapping: I don't smoke it at all on a reg maybe once in the last year ....BUT if you holding...hell :whistle:

Phylis Hyman (to her credit she did peak very late in her career), Miki Howard, Vesta Williams, Angela Winbush, Cherelle, Regina Belle, etc.

I like them, they blow Ciara out the water vocally, but all they a handful of R&B hits with no sales and crossover appeal to back it up.

Funny because I can see them being mentioned more so than a Ciara ...they have a little bit more respect,if you will

go google a foreign word you don't know.. like the one she presented.. and see the results you get...

and online translations don't usual work with sentences... but one or two words will work

No they don't. Example, there's no translation for "I got" in French. You have to substitute verb tenses.

Look at you defending your drug :lmao: it's still ironic. The end result is to get high. Yikes @ a pothead getting defensive lol. And I'm actually for legalizing it (weed).

I'm not necessarily defending the drug.. i'm weakening your "irony" rant... how you're comparing an addicting narcotic with marijuana.

It amazes me how a discussion about a deceased individual went to even more shit by becoming a Ciara and Google Translate/language debate :sigh:

The translation debate started with Game for trying to come for me. :filenails:

The Ciara thing was Art's fault :lmao:

Not necessarily. Sometimes the translation doesn't work well for the intended language and this includes Spanish.

and sometimes it does

with the word she called me... it has many definitions... depends on which nationality you ask..

and i don't have a little spanish teacher in my closet.. Google is the closest thing

Online translators are awful. They don't give you the best definition but they're somewhat serviceable. It's always best to go with the foreign speaker.

On top of the fact that every word and phrase, esp colloquial words and slang such as "bitch", isn't represented in every language. Poor Game. :sigh:

Hell, I'm not paying him any attention beyond what I already paid. :lmao:

That gift card is used now, no re-hashing necessary.

Thank you very much, though :blush: Btw, you know it's RNS, right? I heard some people had a little difficulty with the name change :unsure:

Game is such a poor soul. I've been keeping him in my prayers for months now. -_- And yes, I know who you are. ^_^

I'm not necessarily defending the drug.. i'm weakening your "irony" rant... how you're comparing an addicting narcotic with marijuana.

It's not a rant lol. It's simy ironic that a pothead is criticizing a crackhead. Regardless you're both trying to get high. You want to alter your current natural state. You are defending the drug and it's because it's your drug of choice.

I like you're screen name it makes me think of the VR interlude introducing a masterpiece :yahoo: you really do need to do something about "TwistedVelvet" him fucking up yo rep cause I be like.... :unsure: ignorant ass :asham:

I know, but I don't want to change it. :lol:

why would I say that :blink: that's trolling..

calling an apple and apple is not trolling.. sorry you feel so strongly about Amy.

If the apple has just died, it most certainly is.

It's not a rant lol. It's simy ironic that a pothead is criticizing a crackhead. Regardless you're both trying to get high. You want to alter your current natural state. You are defending the drug and it's because it's your drug of choice.

it is not the same thing... that's like a Ford Truck fan criticizing a Dodge Truck fan.. yeah they're both trucks but there's no irony behind it...

i know what drugs are... but that definition is vague.. yeah it alters the natural state of mind.. so does caffeine... does that mean if coffee-head "criticizes" Amy.. that's irony?

Archived