AMY WINEHOUSE FOUND DEAD !!

Dungeon Dragon

Anyone think her people will release the album as she left it? The 3rd one? I'm a little torn on that :unsure:

I would like to hear what she may have given us if she fully recovered though. I just hope they don't screw it up and have people imitating her voice for the unfinished tracks like they did to MJ with the Michael album -_-

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The BBC is reporting stuff like "she was a mess", "she was booed offstage" etc. Very negative. Concentrating on the negative.

Sky News is reporting more balanced right now. Though they talk about all her problems they're also showing what made her big in the first place...her music.

they did MJ here that way on some news, I was mad as hell Martin Bashir did Nightline the night of Michael's passing and basically replayed the whole interview he did stabbing MJ in the back. I guess this world is fucked up no matter how you look at it.

Drugs put u on the high wire, ur instantly on death watch.

Let's not ignore what this is about......the destruction drugs cause to life. And a tremendous talent has become another victim to it.

hard drugs yea, but someone is trying to say weed leads to this and it doesn't. I know at worst being a weed head leads to unemployment and a not so great memory

Drugs put u on the high wire, ur instantly on death watch.

Let's not ignore what this is about......the destruction drugs cause to life. And a tremendous talent has become another victim to it.

Exactly. Illegal drugs are outlawed for a reason. Such a shame. She will be surely missed.

hard drugs yea, but someone is trying to say weed leads to this and it doesn't. I know at worst being a weed head leads to unemployment and a not so great memory

Winehouse started on weed as a teen. How do u explain that? I doubt she would have gone to harder drugs first had she not experienced weed earlier.

People need to avoid all drugs to be completely safe of uncontollable self destruction. Ur instantly putting urself in danger of wanting harder drugs.

Winehouse started on weed as a teen. How do u explain that? I doubt she would have gone to harder drugs first had she not experienced weed earlier.

People need to avoid all drugs to be completely safe of uncontollable self destruction. Ur instantly putting urself in danger of wanting harder drugs.

I thought she got onto the harder stuff like crack because of her ex boyfriend???

Exactly.

Did you like Amy's first album? I feel like thats a forgotten gem sometimes.

I have Frank, but I never really gave it a listen. Probably will now though. I don't know man music as of late has turned me off nothing that has came out was hitting hard, not Beyonce, not Lady GaGa, not Britney. :filenails:

I never smoked nor drank until I was in my 20's I explain it like this, some people are more empty and willing to seek that thrill than others, I am not one of those people. We have board members I know that smoke weed, but I also know they aint crack heads. We might have some non-weed smoking crack heads here though :filenails:

I thought she got onto the harder stuff like crack because of her ex boyfriend???

He being the 'dealer' does not deny her free will to accept it. I doubt he would have even been in her circle anyway if she wasnt in to weed. Drugs bring dangerous people in to ur life that are hard to rid of.

He being the 'dealer' does not deny her free will to accept it. I doubt he would have even been in her circle anyway if she wasnt in to weed. Drugs bring dangerous people in to ur life that are hard to rid of.

Okay you're against weed let's stay on the point Amy was a huge talent and her music was genius

I never smoked nor drank until I was in my 20's I explain it like this, some people are more empty and willing to seek that thrill than others, I am not one of those people. We have board members I know that smoke weed, but I also know they aint crack heads. We might have some non-weed smoking crack heads here though :filenails:

Well u and all others are on a dangerous path. Nobody on drugs is safe.

Im not against weed, in some medical cases it helps. I think we need to understand drugs, some folks think anything in an alley with a pipe and some aluminum foil are hell bent, but no one talks about all these folks on prescription drugs, Oxy, Vicodin, xanax. Hell I can't wit ya'll I can't....I wont' :umm:

I have Frank, but I never really gave it a listen. Probably will now though. I don't know man music as of late has turned me off nothing that has came out was hitting hard, not Beyonce, not Lady GaGa, not Britney. :filenails:

Though I think B2B was her best Frank was a great album. There was something raw about it. And I feel you about music as of late. Though I love 4 I'm just not impressed.

I can't say I'm surprised. R.I.P

that's sad, I think we all just hoped she would pull thru but she wasn't and I don't think she had people around her with her best interests at heart, the news here reports she was taken out of rehab to go on tour and now this.

Archived