AMY WINEHOUSE FOUND DEAD !!

Dungeon Dragon

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This takes me back to the day MJ died. I was disappointed in the members of this board that day, and I'm disappointed in some of them again today. The woman hasn't been confirmed dead 3 hours yet, and some of you are already talking shit. None of us are perfect. NONE! So who are we to sit in judgement of someone else in their passing. Addiction is a hard thing to beat. For all we know, when she was sober, she could have been Mother Teressa. What the media presented about Amy was one small view of who she was. You can't judge her based on that. Some of you bitches kill me.

Anywho, my heart goes out to her family. She was a talented girl who was struggling with something. I hope she found peace. -_-

How sad. She was so young :(

I loved her Back to Black album. That was my album, aside from 20 y.o. back in 06. She will be missed. Rest in peace, love.

275117_100000379213126_539394_n.jpg

I believe these are comments on Amy, darling.

Who ass was I actually kissing?

And u seem to be not commenting on Amy

Vaquero's, and Game's at the same time.

This takes me back to the day MJ died. I was disappointed in the members of this board that day, and I'm disappointed in some of them again today. The woman hasn't been confirmed dead 3 hours yet, and some of you are already talking shit. None of us are perfect. NONE! So who are we to sit in judgement of someone else in their passing. Addiction is a hard thing to beat. For all we know, when she was sober, she could have been Mother Teressa. What the media presented about Amy was one small view of who she was. You can't judge her based on that. Some of you bitches kill me.

Anywho, my heart goes out to her family. She was a talented girl who was struggling with something. I hope she found peace. -_-

Not entirely agreeing on the MJ/Amy comparison. But I agree with everything else you said. +1

Not entirely agreeing on the MJ/Amy comparison. But I agree with everything else you said. +1

When I mentioned MJ I was referring to how certain members were throwing shade at him before he was even confirmed dead. I'm not comparing their legacies.

I believe these are comments on Amy, darling.

Vaquero's, and Game's at the same time.

Sorry, can't see the ass-kissing

That's just ur erroneous conclusion again

But carry on not discussing Amy, and kissing your moderator's ass

And just so we clear...every time you may agree with someone, it's deemed ass-kissing

so, u, constantly agreeing with Selz is what.....

... ass kissing?

Sorry, can't see the ass-kissing

That's just ur erroneous conclusion again

But carry on not discussing Amy, and kissing your moderator's ass

Everyone else can.

Not my conclusion, it's widely known.

You are one blind mothafucka and your shade is so weak :mellow:

You commented to Vaquero, didn't even quote him, just to get attention.

THEN you bring up Selz out of nowhere

Plus, I even QUOTED my posts on Amy. Gurl, deuces :lmao:

Everyone else can.

Not my conclusion, it's widely known.

You are one blind mothafucka and your shade is so weak :mellow:

You commented to Vaquero, didn't even quote him, just to get attention.

THEN you bring up Selz out of nowhere

Plus, I even QUOTED my posts on Amy. Gurl, deuces :lmao:

1. Just because something seems to be widely held, doesnt mean its the truth

2. So now I have to quote Vaq now.. crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

3. Where did I bring up Selz?

Oh, after u accused me of ass-licking?

#sitdown

crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

And while ur at it, stop being an attention-seeking troublemaker

And if u noticed Missy

my comment was purely an observation

Vaq & Game hold the same opinion, yet only one person is getting the heat

Why dont u stop being so hypocritical

And its you that turned this into some co-signing bs thing

so sit down

That's part of what makes me so mad with this board one it's a lot of negative energy, two you have a lot of VERY judgmental people, and the irony is most are gay. I made a thread about steroids, someone popped me a neg, and on top of it folks wanted to act brand new, I was like this is bullshit they love all them hot body guys and they really think those bodies are all natural? But me even saying I thought about it was a DAMN HIM moment here.

And if u noticed Missy

my comment was purely an observation

Vaq & Game hold the same opinion, yet only one person is getting the heat

Why dont u stop being so hypocritical

No. Two of you are. You're getting your heat because you can't form an argument. You can only co-sign.

And once again, you rape the ":crazy:" smiley to death. :lmao:

You brought up Selz out of nowhere for me because she COMMENTED and AGREED with me and I felt the same. :lmao:

I'm the attention-seeker and trouble-maker? Babe, please. You need another nap, huh? Go ahead. We can wait. :lmao:

Plus the mods know me so you can stop abusing the report button, too. :lmao:

Archived