AMY WINEHOUSE FOUND DEAD !!

Dungeon Dragon

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Janet died your tune would be different. She's still just a celebrity though.

You don't feel any kind of way about Amy, you don't care, that's nice for you. Now move the fuck along instead of being a drama queen and an attention whore.

yea.. i paid 100 for tickets.. i'd be pissed :asham: .. this isn't about Janet.. idk why you would even bring her up.. her death would be shocking... Amy .. not so much... :coffee:

my rants aren't about Amy.. it's about celebs that basically takes their own lives and we have poor sad Americans who somehow feels "sad" and "shocked" by it...

and it's about how 90+ people died in Norway... and that thread isn't getting hits...

will you just log off and smoke sum weed already Im willing to bet if u came back on you would make more sense high than sober :sigh:

LMFAO!!

1) you're prolly right

2) I wouldn't come back.. i have shit DVR'd

celebrities become a part of peoples' lives and while we can all acknowledge how sad a terrorist attack is, we're most likely as human beings going to feel the celebrity's death more.

and I'm the dummy :blink:

maybe if a celebrity died in the terrorist attack it would matter to you people...

This is what you quoted, and this is what you said. Follow the conversation.

Are u kidding me?

U dont feel sad about people being innocently murdered?

crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

And u try make out other people are crazy

but he feels sad about a crackhead rich woman who he can "relate-to"... who is so selfish enough.. to wipe out her existence with a needle then care about what some fan thinks.. or her family for that matter

but he feels sad about a crackhead rich woman who he can "relate-to"... who is so selfish enough.. to wipe out her existence with a needle then care about what some fan thinks.. or her family for that matter

Never said that :) Clearly speaking about why people feel more about celebrities in GENERAL. Don't expect a dummy to understand that concept.

What exactly dont u feel sad about

I took it as a reference to the terrorist attacks?

The good thing about forums is you can go back and re-read posts and see the conversation that preceded them. If you still have any questions, on this and/or any posts in the future made by people on the forum, I suggest you hit the BACK BUTTON AND RE-FUCKING READ IT.

yes... the "as human beings.. we'd feel more for the celeb"...

that's the dummy part

then i followed up by saying "if a celeb died in the attacks..."

follow me now?

But Janet's different? If Janet died, you would care more about that than Norway attack.

Obviously I mentioned Janet so it's an example your pea brain can understand.

Oh, looks like u and Vaq are co-signing each other

and ur gonna call him out for being an ass-licker

and call urself out for being an ass-licker, too

#flopbitch

Bitch, please. That fight has fucked up this thread enough and neither Vaquero or I am licking the other's ass. So sit the hell down and keep playing backup for Game. Conversation, done.

Are people still pretending like drug addiction isn't a disease? Like someone just wakes up one day, "I think I'm going to develop an addiction this evening!"

A life is gone, and that is sad, troubled or not. Innocent people are dead at the hands and beliefs of a madman, that is a completely different kind of sad.

Lots of things are SAD, this world is SAD. Get it? Get how two things can be sad at the same time?

And people will always care more about celebrity deaths, because like already stated, it becomes a part of people's lives - they become ingrained and so when they die, for some it can feel very personal. Amy has a face, a name, recognition, so people will flock at that news. Right now the attacks just show a number, which is tragic. That doesn't make the terrorist event less shocking, disgusting or important. It just shows the reactive nature of humans. Of course people should pay more attention to it though. It's the state of our world, and it's sick. But this is just how it is... *shrug*

Never said that :) Clearly speaking about why people feel more about celebrities in GENERAL. Don't expect a dummy to understand that concept.

The good thing about forums is you can go back and re-read posts and see the conversation that preceded them. If you still have any questions, on this and/or any posts in the future made by people on the forum, I suggest you hit the BACK BUTTON AND RE-FUCKING READ IT.

you're making me pucker in the right places roc

But Janet's different? If Janet died, you would care more about that than Norway attack.

Obviously I mentioned Janet so it's an example your pea brain can understand.

i would care the same as i care now :good:

it's a bad example

Is that all your fingers will type now? Are they auto-summarizing what you're going to say?

i edited that <_<

Are people still pretending like drug addiction isn't a disease? Like someone just wakes up one day, "I think I'm going to develop an addiction this evening!"

A life is gone, and that is sad, troubled or not. Innocent people are dead at the hands and beliefs of a madman, that is a completely different kind of sad.

Lots of things are SAD, this world is SAD. Get it? Get how two things can be sad at the same time?

And people will always care more about celebrity deaths, because like already stated, it becomes a part of people's lives - they become ingrained and so when they die, for some it can feel very personal. Amy has a face, a name, recognition, so people will flock at that news. Right now the attacks just show a number, which is tragic. That doesn't make the terrorist event less shocking, disgusting or important. It just shows the reactive nature of humans. Of course people should pay more attention to it though. It's the state of our world, and it's sick. But this is just how it is... *shrug*

she woke up one day and said "my life would be temporarily better if i stick this in my _____ (arm/nose/vein).. isn't that the same thing...

+1 on the 2nd half

respect is earned.. veterns/soldier deserve respect.. a rich white crackhead does not deserve the respect.. i'm not saying we all should pee on her grave.. but lets cut the crap... her demise was probable... there's nothing "shocking" about this... yet 90+ died from a terrorist attack and 90% of these posters ignore that thread...

just because she was a singer and one-hit wonder (ONE top ten in the US/UK) doesn't mean we should respect her

A lot of people don't know what to say about it.

she woke up one day and said "my life would be temporarily better if i stick this in my _____ (arm/nose/vein).. isn't that the same thing...

+1 on the 2nd half

That's the same fucking thing I said :filenails:

Archived