AMY WINEHOUSE FOUND DEAD !!

Dungeon Dragon

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shocking.. Now back to real news... The killings in Norway.. Now that's tragic.. Not a crack head OD'ing... Let's stop ignoring real news with BS like this.

dude, i know what you're trying to do but just because another tragedy hits (and for many it is) doesn't mean the other is forgotten... go talk about that in the Norway killing thread... We're not stupid and can read/reply/discuss different issues at the same time

fucking hell.. you're a sad fuck

Well y'all know Game be gettin' on my damn nerves too but y'all can't be mad at him for not feeling sorry for a drug abuser dying no matter how talented he or she was.

There is a difference between not being sorry and being an inconsiderate prick...if you dont care STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THIS THREAD.

Well y'all know Game be gettin' on my damn nerves too but y'all can't be mad at him for not feeling sorry for a drug abuser dying no matter how talented he or she was.

Sadly agree. I guess it's like you seen it coming but didn't think it would happen :(. A sad loss as she was an amazing artist but I guess it's a wake up call for people that drugs are never the answer.

people are going to be sad and wanna talk about it regardless she had fans up here shes human like everyone else so tht shit game was spitting was on the level of bitchassness

OMG this is so sad!!! I loved her!!! My prayers go to the family.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU? OR ARE YOU ALWAYS COLD, HEARTLESS SOB?

it's called begging for attention hence the 2 posts on the thread. It's a desperate tired act, ppl just need to learn to not quote him and you can expect the act to change in a heartbeat (it wouldn't be the first time).

Ain't nothing worse than a try hard poser *sigh*

Y'all don't know her.. Y'all standing here grieving over someone y'all don't know.. And Amy didn't give two poos and a moose about y'all

I don't feed into celebrity deaths.. Especially when there are bigger things to be concerned about... Talent is irrelevant... 80+ innocent people died.. And y'all crying and boohoo'ing ver basically a suicide.. Psh

RIP AMY now moving on

that drug abuser is somebodys child, sister, etc. she was a human being who happen to have an addiction, that doesnt make her death any less important than anybody elses. i feel sorry for some of you people, you are so blind to the ways of the universe :rolleyes:

people are going to be sad and wanna talk about it regardless she had fans up here shes human like everyone else so tht shit game was spitting was on the level of bitchassness

true he just chose a bad way to respond lol and what's goin' on in Norway. I don't watch tv much but i've scrolled past a link on the front page of yahoo but didn't wanna look into it at the time

that drug abuser is somebodys child, sister, etc. she was a human being who happen to have an addiction, that doesnt make her death any less important than anybody elses. i feel sorry for some of you people, you are so blind to the ways of the universe :rolleyes:

Having sympathy for a drug user isn't even the real issue.

true he just chose a bad way to respond lol and what's goin' on in Norway. I don't watch tv much but i've scrolled past a link on the front page of yahoo but didn't wanna look into it at the time

A shooting and bomb attack by a christian extremist.

don't include me in that cause I didn't say her death was meaningless but as I said before she was a drug abuser and a 27yr old grown woman who knows the consequences of doing drugs. Am I sad for her death yes cause she was talented and life is a precious gift but do I feel sorry for her...nope. I feel sorry for her family and friends

just b/c he doesnt feel sorry or her doesnt mean he has to be rude to the memory of her. All he had to do was click the "back" button....disrespecting the dead isn't cool.

You can't hold peoples mistakes against them, especially when you see them trying to make a change as she did. I hate it when people stay bitter and cold to others who make a mistake in their lives and they end up falling like amy has. Amy may have been a drug abuser and it's not the route to go but until you walk in her shoes you can't really judge her and be so damn inconsiderate. Who know's what the hell she's been going through this past week or month that's sent her under. It's a serious issue

Archived