AMY WINEHOUSE FOUND DEAD !!

Dungeon Dragon

No. Two of you are. You're getting your heat because you can't form an argument. You can only co-sign.

And once again, you rape the ":crazy:" smiley to death. :lmao:

You brought up Selz out of nowhere for me because she COMMENTED and AGREED with me and I felt the same. :lmao:

I'm the attention-seeker and trouble-maker? Babe, please. You need another nap, huh? Go ahead. We can wait. :lmao:

Obviously someone has caught on to the foolery/craziness in here

YOU are always co-signing Selz and licking her ass (and try to mask it)... you're not fooling anyone

I can form an argument. You're just being an attention-seeker, trouble-stirrer, who has yet to form a logical, reasoned argument (because u cant)

I brought up Selz because you accused me of co-signing, which u are always do. Obviously ur brain cant comprehend that. And to follow your argument, you are allowed to agree with Selz, and thats ok. But if I "agree" with someone, it's not agreeing, but rather, ass-licking

#SIT YOUR MUTHA FUKN ASS DOWN

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a very tragic story! Such a tremendous talent lost in evil.

She began by smoking weed. This leads to harder drugs. This is why you should avoid all drugs. I hope this death leads people to think about this.

I don't agree with this, so many people say weed is a gate way drug, and it is not, hell im a 4.0 student college grad, and I have smoked weed, I didn't say okay let's do crack now. The real truth is this, and truth sometimes, often, is ugly. The truth is some people have voids within themselves and their lives more so than others. Some people can address those voids better than others, some of us are stronger than others. I never wanted to do anything because I didn't like not being in control of myself. I drink and that shit is bad, but as for weed, I smoked that shit too but I never said let's do crack I knew a dude that did that shit in front of me and that was the last time we hung out I walked out on him.

Oh shut the hell up will you. For fucks sake. This is a thread about Amy Winehouse dying and you people are going ON AND ON about celebrities not deserving threads like this, co-signing and shit. There's a time and a place.

People need common sense, they spit this "drugs are bad shit" and everyone is supposed to believe no don't do this or that, last time I was in the club someone offered me a hit off a blunt I took two -_- and spent the night having a good time next day back to my world, not crack.

Oh shut the hell up will you. For fucks sake. This is a thread about Amy Winehouse dying and you people are going ON AND ON about celebrities not deserving threads like this, co-signing and shit. There's a time and a place.

Yes!

Now some drugs you don't fuck with, I was told crack gives you a high like UnEarthly so people get hooked easy, I was told heroin is the ultimate no no drug, they have to give you drugs to get you off that shit it's so bad. So knowing all that my life has voids, hell im here right, but im not that empty. :filenails:

Yes it is about Amy Winehouse and why a talented 27 year old died. So guess where the convo will go.

Obviously someone has caught on to the foolery/craziness in here

YOU are always co-signing Selz and licking her ass (and try to mask it)... you're not fooling anyone

I can form an argument. You're just being an attention-seeker, trouble-stirrer, who has yet to form a logical, reasoned argument (because u cant)

I brought up Selz because you accused me of co-signing, which u are always do. Obviously ur brain cant comprehend that. And to follow your argument, you are allowed to agree with Selz, and thats ok. But if I "agree" with someone, it's not agreeing, but rather, ass-licking

#SIT YOUR MUTHA FUKN ASS DOWN

FUCKING DIES!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Cross out my entire post and just throw weak shade. GURL :lmao:

2mx1jk0.gif

Yes it is about Amy Winehouse and why a talented 27 year old died. So guess where the convo will go.

It's not the drug issues thats being discussed that I'm mad at......it's arguments about kissing selz ass etc...it's like wtf is that even impotant :unsure:

Anyway one of my friends on Facebook summed it up:

"I'm fucking saddened. When no one is there, all I have is music. One of the leading female movements in real music has passed on. RIP Amy Winehouse. Goes to show you that life is real and gritty, celeb or not. Winning a Grammy and hearing your songs on radio/TV does not equate happiness. Or the form that she seeked. She's better now, but damn. I had hope for this great talent. Both albums were amazing. RIP Amy"

Tears Dry On Their Own .....such a catchy song, I loved how she would take that old school doo wop and throw it in with some nasty lyrics. It's how so many of us feel, like my breakup, I felt just like the song "Back to Black" you go back to something and I go back to nothing. :cry:

It's not the drug issues thats being discussed that I'm mad at......it's arguments about kissing selz ass etc...it's like wtf is that even impotant :unsure:

Anyway one of my friends on Facebook summed it up:

"I'm fucking saddened. When no one is there, all I have is music. One of the leading female movements in real music has passed on. RIP Amy Winehouse. Goes to show you that life is real and gritty, celeb or not. Winning a Grammy and hearing your songs on radio/TV does not equate happiness. Or the form that she seeked. She's better now, but damn. I had hope for this great talent. Both albums were amazing. RIP Amy"

I went back and caught it, some members will keep going back and forth I know what you're talking about :sigh:

Im so sad I wanted the comeback she never got clean enough to get things back on so fucking sad, she had so much talent, on the level of Adele but not as polished more grit and that's life, and even death grit hard fucked up confusing

I went back and caught it, some members will keep going back and forth I know what you're talking about :sigh:

Exactly.

Did you like Amy's first album? I feel like thats a forgotten gem sometimes.

Im so sad I wanted the comeback she never got clean enough to get things back on so fucking sad, she had so much talent, on the level of Adele but not as polished more grit and that's life, and even death grit hard fucked up confusing

Same here :(. I know she had most of her album recorded too. I seriously thought she's get better eventually. I guess she's at peace now.

People need common sense, they spit this "drugs are bad shit" and everyone is supposed to believe no don't do this or that, last time I was in the club someone offered me a hit off a blunt I took two -_- and spent the night having a good time next day back to my world, not crack.

3 comments worth of a guilt trip.

Same here :(. I know she had most of her album recorded too. I seriously thought she's get better eventually. I guess she's at peace now.

No someone recently posted here on stage and it was NOT good at all, it was almost like why did her people even let her go out looking like that it was a case of "well maybe we hope she can" all fucked up.

The BBC is reporting stuff like "she was a mess", "she was booed offstage" etc. Very negative. Concentrating on the negative.

Sky News is reporting more balanced right now. Though they talk about all her problems they're also showing what made her big in the first place...her music.

No someone recently posted here on stage and it was NOT good at all, it was almost like why did her people even let her go out looking like that it was a case of "well maybe we hope she can" all fucked up.

Yeah the news folks here got some people that knew her (entertainment insiders) and they keep asking them 'why was she allowed to go on tour' and the answer is always comign back as an I don't know.

Archived