AMY WINEHOUSE FOUND DEAD !!

Dungeon Dragon

You can't hold peoples mistakes against them, especially when you see them trying to make a change as she did. I hate it when people stay bitter and cold to others who make a mistake in their lives and they end up falling like amy has. Amy may have been a drug abuser and it's not the route to go but until you walk in her shoes you can't really judge her and be so damn inconsiderate. Who know's what the hell she's been going through this past week or month that's sent her under. It's a serious issue

thk u

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im sure its not. imma need some of these people to take a coffee enema and get rid of them sad cells that they carry around. ole muddy aura having bastards. :rolleyes:

relevance is the new IT thing .

If you are not a loud or obnoxious or try hard poser on the internet than nobody will notice your existence. I guess that's reason enough to justify some tired acts

don't include me in that cause I didn't say her death was meaningless but as I said before she was a drug abuser and a 27yr old grown woman who knows the consequences of doing drugs. Am I sad for her death yes cause she was talented and life is a precious gift but do I feel sorry for her...nope. I feel sorry for her family and friends

i understand what you are saying. im not sad that she has passed away, im sad that she didnt get the help that she needed to overcome her addiction. She is finally at peace if you ask me, hell we are the ones still stuck in a recession and a place where mothers are killing their children and getting away with it...but ill leave that alone :filenails:

relevance is the new IT thing .

If you are not a loud or obnoxious or try hard poser on the internet than nobody will notice your existence. I guess that's reason enough to justify some tired acts

i get that. believe me I do. :yep:

You can't hold peoples mistakes against them, especially when you see them trying to make a change as she did. I hate it when people stay bitter and cold to others who make a mistake in their lives and they end up falling like amy has. Amy may have been a drug abuser and it's not the route to go but until you walk in her shoes you can't really judge her and be so damn inconsiderate. Who know's what the hell she's been going through this past week or month that's sent her under. It's a serious issue

Ur only saying that cuz she's a celeb.. If I posted "crackhead's od'd in England Streets" u won't be singing that tune I'm sure

i understand what you are saying. im not sad that she has passed away, im sad that she didnt get the help that she needed to overcome her addiction. She is finally at peace if you ask me, hell we are the ones still stuck in a recession and a place where mothers are killing their children and getting away with it...but ill leave that alone :filenails:

o'lawdy

Well y'all know Game be gettin' on my damn nerves too but y'all can't be mad at him for not feeling sorry for a drug abuser dying no matter how talented he or she was.

No but we can be mad at him for being a prick as per usual.

If people on the forum like an artist and the artist dies, they get a thread, it's always been that way. If you didn't like the artist, stay the fuck out of the thread.

Ur only saying that cuz she's a celeb.. If I posted "crackhead's od'd in England Streets" u won't be singing that tune I'm sure

Well it wouldne't make the news i'm sure but that's not to say I would not have some compassion. I am not saying I don't agree with what your saying but I don't condone how you approach it. Amy was an artist ... and she had fans. A little sympathy does not hurt

You all know how Game is. Why ya'll choose to entertain him is BEYOND me. He has a different way of thinking,this is NOTHING new. If you truly feel its ignorant...than why not ignore him and his comments especially when its expected? He is who he is.period

Y'all don't know her.. Y'all standing here grieving over someone y'all don't know.. And Amy didn't give two poos and a moose about y'all

I don't feed into celebrity deaths.. Especially when there are bigger things to be concerned about... Talent is irrelevant... 80+ innocent people died.. And y'all crying and boohoo'ing ver basically a suicide.. Psh

RIP AMY now moving on

So when God forbid Janet dies, you'll be all like this will you?

You all know how Game is. Why ya'll choose to entertain him is BEYOND me. He has a different way of thinking,this is NOTHING new. If you truly feel its ignorant...than why not ignore him and his comments especially when its expected?

Exactly.

Now this thread has turned into being more about Game than Amy's death. Do yall see how that works? Why would yall make Game (someone yall dont care for) the TOPIC and lose focus of what this thread is really about? You have to know when to ignore what yall consider "foolishness".

Archived