AMY WINEHOUSE FOUND DEAD !!

Dungeon Dragon

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weed leads to harder drugs hence death on harder drugs.

Also it's long term. Weed has 4 times more tar in it than tobacco and has higher proportional associated record in causes of lung cancer etc. go figure.

Not always. & still nobody has died from weed directly.

you are? Holy Shit we can hang :clapping: someone on my Facebook gone ask me was I going......Ch. Janet in the same state as me an hour away and Im NOT there...Ch. :filenails:

Yes we Can :excited: Megabus rules :lol: those tickets are so freakin cheap...couldn't pass that up. Chile..you BETTER be there :umm: Her ass is 4 hours away from me & I;m still going. 3rd time too. :D

i came in this thread to say what needed to be said... obviously i'm going to reply x amount of times :sigh:

You're a dummy. No one here knows anyone who is dead, not the victims in Norway, and not Amy Winehouse. When an artist passes away, people are going to care more because there is some kind of connection... celebrities become a part of peoples' lives and while we can all acknowledge how sad a terrorist attack is, we're most likely as human beings going to feel the celebrity's death more.

Now kindly just the fuck up :sigh:

no but out of respect she should have a memory about her talent.

respect is earned.. veterns/soldier deserve respect.. a rich white crackhead does not deserve the respect.. i'm not saying we all should pee on her grave.. but lets cut the crap... her demise was probable... there's nothing "shocking" about this... yet 90+ died from a terrorist attack and 90% of these posters ignore that thread...

just because she was a singer and one-hit wonder (ONE top ten in the US/UK) doesn't mean we should respect her

You're a dummy. No one here knows anyone who is dead, not the victims in Norway, and not Amy Winehouse. When an artist passes away, people are going to care more because there is some kind of connection... celebrities become a part of peoples' lives and while we can all acknowledge how sad a terrorist attack is, we're most likely as human beings going to feel the celebrity's death more.

and I'm the dummy :blink:

maybe if a celebrity died in the terrorist attack it would matter to you people...

Yes we Can :excited: Megabus rules :lol: those tickets are so freakin cheap...couldn't pass that up. Chile..you BETTER be there :umm: Her ass is 4 hours away from me & I;m still going. 3rd time too. :D

it's my 11th Janet show...not bragging but you know I represents :whistle:

Oh and for the record... Amy's death doesn't shock me and I'm not sad over it. I'm explaining why this thread has more replies. It should be obvious.

well it's scandoulous but I would never call someone with true talent and seemingly trying to overcome their demons not sad, she is an example of what no one wants to see, a sad ending. We all want a happy ending, that's why movies usually do have some resolution. As for the terrorist attacks my TV has been on CNN now for two hours since hearing about Amy and we have talked Casey Anthony and Warren Jeffs, nothing about Norway yet. :filenails:

and I'm the dummy :blink:

maybe if a celebrity died in the terrorist attack it would matter to you people...

If Janet died your tune would be different. She's still just a celebrity though.

You don't feel any kind of way about Amy, you don't care, that's nice for you. Now move the fuck along instead of being a drama queen and an attention whore.

respect is earned.. veterns/soldier deserve respect.. a rich white crackhead does not deserve the respect.. i'm not saying we all should pee on her grave.. but lets cut the crap... her demise was probable... there's nothing "shocking" about this... yet 90+ died from a terrorist attack and 90% of these posters ignore that thread...

just because she was a singer and one-hit wonder (ONE top ten in the US/UK) doesn't mean we should respect her

will you just log off and smoke sum weed already Im willing to bet if u came back on you would make more sense high than sober :sigh:

well it's scandoulous but I would never call someone with true talent and seemingly trying to overcome their demons not sad, she is an example of what no one wants to see, a sad ending. We all want a happy ending, that's why movies usually do have some resolution. As for the terrorist attacks my TV has been on CNN now for two hours since hearing about Amy and we have talked Casey Anthony and Warren Jeffs, nothing about Norway yet. :filenails:

I didn't say it wasn't sad, I said I don't feel sad about it. :rolleyes:

Archived