Im Watching Precious

Bailey

HA! okay :umm:

my shit is fucking big I don't give a fuck, muthafuckas here know seen it....hell I got one hot dude, he mixed more Black than Italian, and I don't think he like me at all, just my dick, he take pictures of my dick in his mouth, he always tells me to come over as long as I bring my dick :filenails:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my shit is fucking big I don't give a fuck, muthafuckas here know seen it....hell I got one hot dude, he mixed more Black than Italian, and I don't think he like me at all, just my dick, he take pictures of my dick in his mouth, he always tells me to come over as long as I bring my dick :filenails:

um ....I'll be back :ph34r:

um ....I'll be back :ph34r:

he put it on xtube....i forgot his account name but aint no shame in my game I will find out cause I need his mouth on my dick, that dude had no gag reflex, he would take 9.5in down his throat and lick my balls at the same time....he would show off do too much :whistle: I need an ass to make me cream but he would suck me the hell off like none the fuck other....and yea....he gets it every time I can give it if I got class....sorry maybe tomorrow...makes that bitch want it more, nothing like telling a dude "NO"....to make him want it. :filenails:

I love you, you read the book, I cannot say I did, I am aware of it, however never read it. I do love your video blogs even if you kinda go on and on. :whistle: I be like get to the point FASTER

In the book she has to give oral to her mom...I remember having to read that page 2 and 3 times to make sure I read it right. The book is a fast read, I don't even think it was more than 150 pages

lol I'm working on cutting down the rambling...

In the book she has to give oral to her mom...I remember having to read that page 2 and 3 times to make sure I read it right. The book is a fast read, I don't even think it was more than 150 pages

lol I'm working on cutting down the rambling...

:thumbup: good I like you...but you have to see it from a viewer prospective you kinda go a little long and my patience aint long :filenails:

Archived