Im Watching Precious

Bailey

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im on the part where she mad as fuck the White teacher came to the crib......."I can't here you Precious since you got so much muthafucking mouth and you gone bring a bitch up in my house, why would she ring my God damn buzzer?"

I just think it's too much, it's not uplifting at all - it's just relentless in the amount of terrible things that happen to one girl

Well thats kind of the "beauty" of it. We have enough films that are light,fluffy and sweet. Theres nothing wrong with showing the gritty,cruel,dark lives that someone down the street from you could be living. Its an eye opener and should be used as a learning experience from someone who may live on the complete opposite end.

Im not tryna persuade you or anything..Im just saying its nothing wrong with seeing harsh realities. I guess Im one who loves to witness TRUTH instead of some writers idea of what 'happily ever after' is.

Never saw this. Heard too much about it. :unsure:

I watch this shit over and over and over I play this shit out like a Janet Cd....."so I guess you think you cute now right? ole uppity bitch you shoulda kept yo fucking mouth shut" :filenails:

Well thats kind of the "beauty" of it. We have enough films that are light,fluffy and sweet. Theres nothing wrong with showing the gritty,cruel,dark lives that someone down the street from you can be living. Its an eye opner and should be used as a learning experience from someone who may live on the complete opposite end.

Im not tryna persuade you or nothing..Im just saying its nothing wrong with seeing harsh realities. I guess Im one who loves to witness TRUTH instead of some writers idea of what 'happily ever after' is.

EXACTLY +1 :filenails:

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it but I like my films to be an escapism, or else emotional films like the color purple with a happy ending. I'm not a fan of films that feel like they slapped me lol

Archived