Im Watching Precious

Bailey

Well I got it two years ago.. :rolleyes::asham:

so what negro I love this movie.....I don't know why I watch this over and fucking over. At work I used to work with this lady Joyce, older Black lady retired from GM but was working to make some side change, and I would fuck wit her over this movie quoting the lines, she said to new people that came to work with me, "ya'll betta watch "Precious" he know the whole damn movie" :lmao:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now crash is a film I love!

Okay....this could be a long post, but ima spare ya'll....I remember sitting on Gay.com watching the Oscars. I have never seen so much racism in my life when that movie won best picture over "Brokeback Mountain" the White boys were not trying to heat that shit AT ALL. :filenails: I loved "Brokeback Mountain" which is also fucked up too, and maybe shoulda won best pic, but after that racist shit I heard? Fuck that.... :filenails:

But I'm not challenging anyone's right to enjoy the film - it's well made, it's interesting, excellent acting, raw, gritty, hard - once was enough for me, I'm glad I saw it, but I like to be uplifted by film and music, not depressed :)

watch Oprah's last show.....I have it on dvd HD download from pirate bay :filenails: in the meantime "Miss Raine tell this low ass bitch she don't know me"

Um, yes! That was a great film that I could bear to watch more than once.

Me too! What a role model.

tumblr_loqmopJVPh1qlmhxso1_500.gif

She taught me how to be fabulous and shade at the same time :filenails:

I love the gifs lol, I have a clip on my phone where jack is running a credit card through her cleavage and ass :lmao:

"i have drinks piling up and pills to pop" :lmao:

:asham: :asham: :asham:

"I thought two bottles per person would be enough."

"Maybe if we were in HIGH SCHOOL!"

I just luhhhh her!

She taught me how to be fabulous and shade at the same time

I love the gifs lol, I have a clip on my phone where jack is running a credit card through her cleavage and ass

Bahahaha. Man, this reminds me I need to get the rest of the seasons on DVD. No one is more fabulously shady than Karen. :coffee:

tumblr_lontro9zfu1qdgryh.gif

:asham: :asham: :asham:

"I thought two bottles per person would be enough."

"Maybe if we were in HIGH SCHOOL!"

I just luhhhh her!

Bahahaha. Man, this reminds me I need to get the rest of the seasons on DVD. No one is more fabulously shady than Karen. :coffee:

tumblr_lontro9zfu1qdgryh.gif

well here's a hotboy famous quote ......*wait for it* :whistle: "Ch." every gay White dude I know has the whole series on DVD they bought the shit even, not even download, I download my shit, fuck all that :filenails:

Archived