Im Watching Precious

Bailey

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well here's a hotboy famous quote ......*wait for it* :whistle: "Ch." every gay White dude I know has the whole series on DVD they bought the shit even, not even download, I download my shit, fuck all that :filenails:

I bought most of them, I just need some of the early seasons. Like 1-3 I think. lmfao @ "Ch."

I don't know I have my shows I get into but when it's soooooo White, despite my flavor tastes :whistle: ....I can't go there too long too often, "Will and Grace" was super White....so was "Buffy" I like knowing we have shows like "The Game" why? Cause the fucking world aint all White, not even fucking close. :filenails:

Seriously overrated..It was a good movie, but not how some made it out to be..

that's pretty much it....it's all politics in Hollywood, like let's award a movie about race not homophobia, regardless of whether one is better.

well here's a hotboy famous quote ......*wait for it* :whistle: "Ch." every gay White dude I know has the whole series on DVD they bought the shit even, not even download, I download my shit, fuck all that :filenails:

That's why I don't like black People :)

That's why I don't like black People :)

me neither I mean EBT cards, ghettos, sagging pants, slag, big slongs like that shit matters ....Black people in general are all too much, ever since slavery Black folks been doing the most :filenails: and Obama? Don't get me started

me neither I mean EBT cards, ghettos, sagging pants, slag, big slongs like that shit matters ....Black people in general are all too much, ever since slavery Black folks been doing the most :filenails: and Obama? Don't get me started

Contrary to popular belief black people don't even usually have big thangs :)

I'm glad some of the scenes from the book didn't make the movies... would have been too graphic

I love you, you read the book, I cannot say I did, I am aware of it, however never read it. I do love your video blogs even if you kinda go on and on. :whistle: I be like get to the point FASTER

Archived