At this time we shall discuss the 10 best video artist of the new millennium...

King Baby

13 members have voted

1. 1. pick your favorite, and then list them before I start slapping people in the mouth.

• Eminem
    • Kanye
    • Beyonce
    • Britney
    • P!nk
    • Usher
    • Madonna
    • Missy
    • Gaga
    • Other

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are Janets TOP 5 vids Austin?

In no particular order:

Rhythm Nation

Love Will Never Do

Pleasure Principle

That's The Way Love Goes

Alright

Being objective as possible.

I REALLY want to add IGL and Scream, but since you only said 5. -_-

I hear alot of artist reference IF as being an inspiration to them. Ive heard Nelly Furtado say this, as well as Britney. :unsure:

Christina as well.."If" was another iconic video that the lesser girls wishing they were to be like Janet growing up..

I hear alot of artist reference IF as being an inspiration to them. Ive heard Nelly Furtado say this, as well as Britney. :unsure:

Nelly Furtado said TTWLG inspired her to be comfortable. http://www.vh1.com/artists/news/1534662/20060620/furtado_nelly.jhtml

Not song wise, but the if video was way more iconic. TTWLG was one of the dullest of her career :umm:

It really isn't. "If" is a fan favorite video. Outside of the fan community, I don't see non-fans mentioning that video among her best. TTWLG is mentioned many times.

Christina as well.."If" was another iconic video that the lesser girls wishing they were to be like Janet growing up..

yes I remember somebody saying that Britney and Christina used to watch the IF video backstage at the Mickey Mouse Club and that it would hype them up to perform or something :excited: Mariah Carey has commented on the IF video too...saying something like it was one of the best female videos.

yes I remember somebody saying that Britney and Christina used to watch the IF video backstage at the Mickey Mouse Club and that it would hype them up to perform or something :excited: Mariah Carey has commented on the IF video too...saying something like it was one of the best female videos.

I'm gonna need receipts for this purchase. You kids will not make claims without an insurance policy. :rolleyes:

Archived