Sassy Rihanna names the chicks who are running the game...Snubs Britney, Kelly Rowland, Adele, janet and Nicky...

King Baby

Nuk..he doesn't want me, you crazy ass :lmao: :lmao:

He can't keep his hands off of me. He just likes to play hard to get...and I can smell a game a mile away with my big ass jewish nose... :filenails:

He likes to think of this as his way of making our romance interesting... :filenails:

He can't keep his hands off of me. He just likes to play hard to get...and I can smell a game a mile away with my big ass jewish nose... :filenails:

He likes to think of this as his way of making our romance interesting... :filenails:

Good for you two? :blink:

As if that matters with me :lmao:

You want him woman...I can see you trwirling around here tossing your womanly charms about... :filenails:

You are seriously trippin'. :lmao: I am NOT about to catch feelings for ANYBODY on here. This place is only gay men and straight women, except moi. I'll make plenty friends, but crushes? Oh no ma'am. :lmao:

The parents , teachers and family are suppose to be role models... society gives these celebrities a god complex. A person shouldn't have to change who they are just because people like what they do.. because in reality you asking that person to change which could effect the music , attitude and etc... these are normal people who happen to be pop stars.

Janet agrees with me and not u so u don't matter. Thanks.