Shes not that great of a singer

Xtraordinary Xternal

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if you can't offer a counter argument then my point still stands. Beyonce > Whitney > Mariah

You mean your opinion, love.

Everybody and their momma can hear that Whitney has much better control, hits higher notes, can belt with or without a mic, her vibrato is on point, she has soul, she has edge, she has mastered all three of the voices, and even if she grunts a little, it's temporary and she bounces back faster than anyone. She's one of the few women who has mastered each octave she sings in and do it with ease. I may give you a little Mariah, but no-one can match her head voice. I have YET to hear someone who can do that.

Whitney>Mariah>Bey

further convincing

E-NOUGH SAID

You and these damn gifs :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I mean I'll admit Whitney and Mariah needed better vocal training in order to ensure their voices would stay consistently fresh over the years -- but at Whitney's prime, Beyonce would be nothing more than a background singer. :coffee:

I mean I'll admit Whitney and Mariah needed better vocal training in order to ensure their voices would stay consistently fresh over the years -- but at Whitney's prime, Beyonce would be nothing more than a background singer. :coffee:

She was that at the Oscars ... >_<

You mean your opinion, love.

Everybody and their momma can hear that Whitney has much better control, hits higher notes, can belt with or without a mic, her vibrato is on point, she has soul, she has edge, she has mastered all three of the voices, and even if she grunts a little, it's temporary and she bounces back faster than anyone. She's one of the few women who has mastered each octave she sings in and do it with ease. I may give you a little Mariah, but no-one can match her head voice. I have YET to hear someone who can do that.

Whitney>Mariah>Bey

further convincing

No dear, technique is not a matter of opinion. There's no opinion on whether you think someone's pitch is better. Either your pitch is on or its off. Either you're straining or you're not. It's black and white. And it's not about hitting higher notes, it's about HOW you hit them. Straining and tilting your head back occasionally to reach notes due to poor breath is not the proper way to hit notes. Whitney not warming up vocally before performing is one of the dumbest things you can do and is a sign of poor technique.

E-NOUGH SAID

With the exception of those pointles whistles and the B-verse of the songs, the rest of that is nothing but hollering and over singing. Plus Mariah is singing beyond her tessitura, hence why she yet to sing that song in its original key.

:lmao: @ mentioning the Oscars when EVERYBODY dragged J. Hud. :lmao:

I mainly seen ppl saying Beyonce was trying her damndest to keep up. I didn't see any negative Jhud comments...I suppose if you were looking for em..you probably would find em.. but on the surface ALOT off ppl were talking about Beyonce trying too hard.

I just...cannot. I cannot last another minute in this thread without my brain exploding from the hopelessness. Plus questioning my observations AS WELL as my predecessors on who's the better vocalist. I RE-FUSE.

Whitney>Mariah>Bey

And I am finished here.

I mainly seen ppl saying Beyonce was trying her damndest to keep up. I didn't see any negative Jhud comments...I suppose if you were looking for em..you probably would find em.. but on the surface ALOT off ppl were talking about Beyonce trying too hard.

And I bet you NONE of them know SHIT about vocals either. :lmao:

Archived