Shes not that great of a singer

Xtraordinary Xternal

I saw the view during her vocals seem limited now. No way she could compete with prime mariah carey or prime whitney houston they hit notes she could never. I know shes the same age as mariah but I would expect for beyonce to have a stronger voice at this part....

side note when Barbra asked who are you? Beyonce didn't know and gave a generic answer that dumb bitch whooopi goldberg had to save her.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw the view during her vocals seem limited now. No way she could compete with prime mariah carey or prime whitney houston they hit notes she could never. I know shes the same age as mariah but I would expect for beyonce to have a stronger voice at this part....

side note when Barbra asked who are you? Beyonce didn't know and gave a generic answer that dumb bitch whooopi goldberg had to save her.

Well she'd make a decent backup singer for them. :P

Please the echo bullshit? Face it if she went up against them head to head in their prime beyonce would get ate up... like how Jennifer Hudson sang circles around her.. she almost fell off the stage trying to compete with her.

Beyonce NOW could sing CIRCLES around Whitney and Mariah in their primes. As my friend says, Whitney and Mariah are "untrained fools".

:lmao: @ Jennifer Hudson. She got sat down at the Oscars. :lmao:

...Honey. 119019_o.gif

Just clocking tea. :whistle:

REAL LEGENDS DO THE DAMN THING DESPITE SICKNESS.

Janet had to deal with all kinds of shit.

Mariah had to deal with sickness also

Whitney had to deal with bobby brown...

Janet, Whitney and Mariah: WE ALL BEEN THRU SOME SHIT!

Ummm she did do the damn thing despite being sick. Did you not see her get on the stage & sing? :umm:

That part did make me cringe a little.It was like a deer in head lights for such a simple question.

REAL LEGENDS DO THE DAMN THING DESPITE SICKNESS.

Janet had to deal with all kinds of shit.

Mariah had to deal with sickness also

Whitney had to deal with bobby brown...

Janet, Whitney and Mariah: WE ALL BEEN THRU SOME SHIT!

*death* :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Baby doll, that is unsupported shade. I need some receipts from other legitimate professionals, despite mine as a vocal COACH, on why you can honestly say that Bey can sing circles around Whitney and Mariah. Even in their PRIME. :mellow:

It's not shade it's the truth. :lol: I could explain why Beyonce is better than them if you'd like. :unsure:

Girl... :mellow:

^_^

It's not shade it's the truth. :lol: I could explain why Beyonce is better than them if you'd like. :unsure:

Besides your opinion? Babe, we're cool, I know. But that just isn't true. Seriously. Prime Whitney and Mariah can sing circles around Bey in their SLEEP. Bey is a great vocalist, I agree. But can't top them two..at all! I love ya, you know that.But no. I need some receipts before I even believe that. :mellow:

Archived