When Did Michael Jackson Look His Best?

TwistedElegance™

My nieces and nephews adore Michael Jackson. They can look at every single one of his photos and videos and recognize him without judgement, prejudice, fear or so much as a question....as can millions of children around the world.

What does that say about us as adults?

If the most inquisitive beings in creation can look and listen without judgement, what does that say about us?

Any mother that has to resort to using someone else's appearance to keep their children disciplined, must be lacking in parenting skills. The fact that they'd use another human being's appearance as a means of fear makes me question them as a parent.

He had a host of medical conditions that affected his appearance. Couple that with self-esteem issues and pressure from an industry where your looks are as important as your talent and what do you have?

He wanted to get work done...he did it.

He wanted to combat his vitiligo....he did it.

His appearance has no bearing on the lives of anyone that is not him.

qx0tub.gif

People need to stop disrespecting this man. It's tried. :filenails:

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My nieces and nephews adore Michael Jackson. They can look at every single one of his photos and videos and recognize him without judgement, prejudice, fear or so much as a question....as can millions of children around the world.

What does that say about us as adults?

If the most inquisitive beings in creation can look and listen without judgement, what does that say about us?

Any mother that has to resort to using someone else's appearance to keep their children disciplined, must be lacking in parenting skills. The fact that they'd use another human being's appearance as a means of fear makes me question them as a parent.

He had a host of medical conditions that affected his appearance. Couple that with self-esteem issues and pressure from an industry where your looks are as important as your talent and what do you have?

He wanted to get work done...he did it.

He wanted to combat his vitiligo....he did it.

His appearance has no bearing on the lives of anyone that is not him.

tumblr_lpfd9asSwk1qeiaebo2_250.gif

It's sad that adults do the whole 'nitpicking' at other peoples appearances. Especially when you're ugly yourself. Ugly folk don't have the right to judge others and their appearances.

MJ has always been sexy to me. He just had that natural swag. My favourite era will always be Bad (it's my first era of Michael I was born to witness/remember).

!!!!!!!!

It's sad that adults do the whole 'nitpicking' at other peoples appearances. Especially when you're ugly yourself. Ugly folk don't have the right to judge others and their appearances.

MJ has always been sexy to me. He just had that natural swag. My favourite era will always be Bad (it's my first era of Michael I was born to witness/remember).

There is SOOOOO much shade in this post!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yessss Bu! YESSSSSSSS!!!!

tumblr_lpfd9asSwk1qeiaebo2_250.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Are yall really goin IN like that on SOB? Am I reading shit correctly?

Yep...snatched him COMPLETELY out the game. :coffee:

I snatched his wig AWF as a trophy, my brother snatched the remaining hairs, Austin scalped him, Nem and BU stomped the rest and Escapade& Disco Diva burned everything else :coffee:

Yes they did. When you're on the internet and being stupid, you DESERVE it.

:good:

That was kinda below the belt ya'll ..

That really made me cringe.

He went below the belt (not to mention downright stupid) with his posts...so he was promptly de-wigged and told to exit the thread. :yep:

I always felt mj looked great during 'history'.

I don't know what happened when he hit 40...the years between 00 and 03, he just looked really odd. He started to look good again at the beginning of the trial but since the verdict to his death he never looked good. Too skinny.

Something with his upper lip...he could barely smile in those years. I don't know what happened, but he finally healed around the trial (as you mentioned)

Archived