TwistedElegance™

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Dangerous era was decent. He looked good in Black or White, RTT and

tumblr_loy1e3oroR1qbkervo1_500.png

*swoons* :wub:

Oh and let's not forget Who Is It, he was hawt as hell in that vid

I'm not here for skin bleaching or the ridding of African features.

Youse a damn fool :filenails:

I think he was always very handsome up until Invincible, then things got a little TOO much.

37123653.jpg

Adorable :wub:

michael-jackson-1970s.jpg

Cuuuuute

01888108-photo-michael-jackson-sur-le-tournage-du-clip-thriller.jpg

Coming into his own.

MJ-Bad-Era-michael-jackson-7291617-492-874.jpg

Sexy :wub:

th_5aa16446630113.jpgIn-the-closet-michael-jackson-7143471-284-388.jpg

Gorgeous.

tumblr_lci03s0d7H1qbohcmo1_500.jpg

Handsome...thicker. And CLEARLY suffering from vitiligo.

janet-jackson-bet-awards-2009-500x402.jpg

Fly...helloooo

So you would have let Michael ravage ya puss E? I never got sexy from him I love his music and he means the world to me but hell naw... I never looked at him like that.

Well you wouldn't... his sexy was strictly for the ladez good.gifdance.gif All them sly waggling fingers.... rah :excited::lol:

I'm NOT here for that bullshit. :umm:

Yet, you responded to it.

It's okay. I'm unbothered by stuff like that. What gets said about me on this board by people who don't know me from Adam has not even the slightest impact on my life and generally isn't even worth the time to respond, but I'll make this one of the exceptions, just to clarify my point.

I'm of the opinion that whether or not Michael Jackson had vitiligo, he bleached his skin to even it out, which gave his skin a weird, almost embalmed, pallor. In my view, that was NOT a good look. And the way he mutilated his nose was enough to make me physically ill. On the real, my sister used to scare my nieces and nephews by telling them if they didn't behave, Michael Jackson was going to get them. Because of the way he looked, the children were TERRIFIED of him. None of this has anything to do with his musical talent or his artistic genius, which, I believe, was evident. Michael was UNDOUBTEDLY the greatest entertainer the world has ever known. But that wasn't the topic of this thread.

I know Michael Jackson stans would gladly slaughter their first-born child--on some Jehovah and Abraham type teas--to protect Michael at all costs. And I think it's wonderful that they're willing to do too so much for someone they never met, someone who never knew they existed. It's touching, really. It's even more endearing when extremely self-loathing Harvard Howard University bootleg intellectuals--who are among the least popular and most ridiculed and loathed people on campus (and don't even know it), who don't even know they're a good 30 seconds from being bashed by the homophobes who laugh at them behind their backs--want to join the fray and throw their own subliminals. Come see me after you get your master's degree with honors, doll. Then I'll consider speaking to you directly. Until then, I'll continue to allude to you, as I do with any afterimage.

It's all good, though. I'm not mad.

8f872_ORIG-wh_you_mad.jpg

Archived