When Did Michael Jackson Look His Best?

TwistedElegance™

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's okay. I'm unbothered by stuff like that. What gets said about me on this board by people who don't know me from Adam has not even the slightest

I'm of the opinion that whether or not Michael Jackson had vitiligo, he bleached his skin to even it out, which gave his skin a weird, almost embalmed, pallor. In my view, that was NOT a good look. And the way he mutilated his nose was enough to make me vomit. On the real, my sister used to scare my nieces and nephews by telling them if they didn't behave, Michael Jackson was going to get them. Because of the way he looked, the children were TERRIFIED of him. None of this has anything to do with his musical talent or his artistic genius, which, I believe, was evident. Michael was UNDOUBTEDLY the greatest entertainer the world has ever known. But that wasn't the topic of this thread.

I know Michael Jackson stans would gladly slaughter their first-born child--on some Jehovah and Abraham type teas--to protect Michael at all costs. And I think it's wonderful that they're willing to do too so much for someone they never met, someone who never knew they existed. It's touching, really. It's even more endearing when extremely self-loathing Harvard Howard University bootleg intellectuals--who are among the least popular and most ridiculed and loathed people on campus (and don't even know it), who don't even know they're a good 30 seconds from being bashed by the homophobes who laugh at them behind their backs--want to join the fray and throw their own subliminals. Come see me after you get your master's degree with honors, doll. Then I'll consider speaking to you directly. Until then, I'll continue to allude to you, as I do with any afterimage.

It's all good, though. I'm not mad.

8f872_ORIG-wh_you_mad.jpg

Unbothered, yet you typed an essay for us? How quaint.

But since my brother isn't here, allow me to do the dragging for him with a quick essay of my own and i'll be done.

You are of an opinion that is both inconsiderate and half-assed and it has no place here. Excuse Michael for doing the only thing he could to defend his look because of the disease. As if it was by his control. And for you to simply comment "I'm not here for skin bleaching or getting rid of African features" shows that for one you don't have any legitimate argument for the struggle he went through with the disease and perfectionism; and two, use that whole "he only looked good when he was black, not when he was white" bullshit. He still looked good, and was always a sexy black man regardless of his skin color.

Your story about your sister is irrelevant and shows just how much bigotry is an epidemic by those who aren't even slightly considerate enough to realize what he went through. Whether you like the man behind the music or not, you wouldn't have the entertainer. Period.

Your judgment of his stans is ridiculous, demeaning, rude, and disgusting and obviously shows that, no matter how badly you would want to front, you are bothered by the fact that your stupid comment isn't welcome here. NO MJ stan would EVER do something like that to their child, one for themselves and the child, and two because Michael would never be happy with that.

Also, your little story has no relevance to this conversation and is therefore unnecessary to type and once again shows you are bothered and so must resort to logical fallacy in order to appear to give your argument some substance. However, we aren't having it.

I'll have my PH.Ds in both Psychology and Music soon enough, darling. I'd hate to disappoint. And with that, I'm done.

Sincerely,

Janet

a10buo.gif

But since my brother isn't here, allow me to do the dragging for him with a quick essay of my own and i'll be done.

You are of an opinion that is both inconsiderate and half-assed and it has no place here. Excuse Michael for doing the only thing he could to defend his look because of the disease. As if it was by his control. And for you to simply comment "I'm not here for skin bleaching or getting rid of African features" shows that for one you don't have any legitimate argument for the struggle he went through with the disease and perfectionism; and two, use that whole "he only looked good when he was black, not when he was white" bullshit. He still looked good, and was always a sexy black man regardless of his skin color.

Your story about your sister is irrelevant and shows just how much bigotry is an epidemic by those who aren't even slightly considerate enough to realize what he went through. Whether you like the man behind the music or not, you wouldn't have the entertainer. Period.

Your judgment of his stans is ridiculous, demeaning, rude, and disgusting and obviously shows that, no matter how badly you would want to front, you are bothered by the fact that your stupid comment isn't welcome here. NO MJ stan would EVER do something like that to their child, one for themselves and the child, and two because Michael would never be happy with that.

Also, your little story has no relevance to this conversation and is therefore unnecessary to type and once again shows you are bothered and so must resort to logical fallacy in order to appear to give your argument some substance. However, we aren't having it.

I'll have my PH.Ds in both Psychology and Music soon enough, darling. I'd hate to disappoint. And with that, I'm done.

Sincerely,

Janet

a10buo.gif

No one can ever accuse Michael stans of not LIVING for him. I am just in awe of the loyalty. It's just...wow. It's just so awesome.

This is a wonderful response. You kept it very classy despite your anger and disdain. A lot of people here just don't have it in their upbringing to do that. Hats off to you.

Hugs and kisses.

No one can ever accuse Michael stans of not LIVING for him. I am just in awe of the loyalty. It's just...wow. It's just so awesome.

This is a wonderful response. You kept it very classy despite your anger and disdain. A lot of people here just don't have it in their upbringing to do that. Hats off to you.

Hugs and kisses.

I don't. I use 4 and 5 letter words as my weapons.

Sincerely,

Janet

a10buo.gif

2vcgefb.jpg

YESSSSSSSSS Reyna!!!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!

+1 :good:

I wasn't available so you took the pleasure of completely snatching him bald for me!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

I will finish dragging and stopping on his tattered wig in bit tho. :good:

2vcgefb.jpg

YESSSSSSSSS Reyna!!!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!

+1 :good:

I wasn't available so you took the pleasure of completely snatching him bald for me!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

I will finish dragging and stopping on his tattered wig in bit tho. :good:

9fpjdj.gif

Thank you, bro!! :blush:^_^:yahoo: :yahoo:

I always have your back, you know this :wink: Plus, it was for the king, too :wub:

Alright then, fine with me ^_^ I look forward to the read :cheer:

It's okay. I'm unbothered by stuff like that. What gets said about me on this board by people who don't know me from Adam has not even the slightest impact on my life and generally isn't even worth the time to respond, but I'll make this one of the exceptions, just to clarify my point.

I'm of the opinion that whether or not Michael Jackson had vitiligo, he bleached his skin to even it out, which gave his skin a weird, almost embalmed, pallor. In my view, that was NOT a good look. And the way he mutilated his nose was enough to make me physically ill. On the real, my sister used to scare my nieces and nephews by telling them if they didn't behave, Michael Jackson was going to get them. Because of the way he looked, the children were TERRIFIED of him. None of this has anything to do with his musical talent or his artistic genius, which, I believe, was evident. Michael was UNDOUBTEDLY the greatest entertainer the world has ever known. But that wasn't the topic of this thread.

I know Michael Jackson stans would gladly slaughter their first-born child--on some Jehovah and Abraham type teas--to protect Michael at all costs. And I think it's wonderful that they're willing to do too so much for someone they never met, someone who never knew they existed. It's touching, really. It's even more endearing when extremely self-loathing Harvard Howard University bootleg intellectuals--who are among the least popular and most ridiculed and loathed people on campus (and don't even know it), who don't even know they're a good 30 seconds from being bashed by the homophobes who laugh at them behind their backs--want to join the fray and throw their own subliminals. Come see me after you get your master's degree with honors, doll. Then I'll consider speaking to you directly. Until then, I'll continue to allude to you, as I do with any afterimage.

It's all good, though. I'm not mad.

GIRL...KABOOM!

You're unbothered, yet you just wrote an essay full of pitiful insults, simply because you're dumb (as fuck) enough to believe the very media I've seen you criticize on numerous occassions when it comes to being truthful concerning "our" people? Let that marinate for a moment, dahling.... :thumbup:

Then you try to portray yourself as an "intellectual". As if that gives your ignorant... hell, let's be real.... STUPID opinions any substance?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

In the LEGENDARY words of Tami Roman...

Dear SOB,

34xjolz.jpg

GIRL...KABOOM!

You're unbothered, yet you just wrote an essay full of pitiful insults, simply because you're dumb (as fuck) enough to believe the very media I've seen you criticize on numerous occassions when it comes being truthful concerning "our" people? Let that marinate for moment, dahling.... :thumbup:

Then you try to portray yourself as an "intellectual". As if that gives your ignorant... hell, let's be real.... STUPID opinions any substance?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

In the LEGENDARY words of Tami Roman...

Dear SOB,

34xjolz.jpg

DAAAAAAMMMNNN! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So I snatched it, and you just burned it. Good lord, bro :lmao:

But that's how we do it :coffee:

+1 my brother :cheer:

9fpjdj.gif

Thank you, bro!! :blush:^_^:yahoo: :yahoo:

I always have your back, you know this :wink: Plus, it was for the king, too :wub:

Alright then, fine with me ^_^ I look forward to the read :cheer:

Another +1 :good: (because I would give 1,000 for your last post if I could :lol: )

I just finished kicking him in the throat and snatching the remaining bits of hair on his head. :coffee:

A pity that it had to happen. -_-

Another +1 :good: (because I would give 1,000 for your last post if I could :lol: )

I just finished kicking him in the throat and snatching the remaining bits of hair on his head. :coffee:

A pity that it had to happen. -_-

Awww the sentiment is enough for me ^_^:lol:

You burned the rest if you ask me :lmao:

So true, I really like SOB -_-

DAAAAAAMMMNNN! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So I snatched it, and you just burned it. Good lord, bro :lmao:

But that's how we do it :coffee:

+1 my brother :cheer:

You know I had to do it. :blush::lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel sorry for his scattered wig pieces left all through out this thread. -_-

*kiiiiiiiiiiii's all the way through this thread*.

For once Game isn't the target of MJ stans :lol:

Gameisha saw the scalping that was going to take place and ran for his life! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It's even more endearing when extremely self-loathing Harvard Howard University bootleg intellectuals--who are among the least popular and most ridiculed and loathed people on campus (and don't even know it), who don't even know they're a good 30 seconds from being bashed by the homophobes who laugh at them behind their backs--want to join the fray and throw their own subliminals.

:lmao: @ you having to dance around the bush to allude to me. Then again you've never had a spine.

:lmao: @ you thinking I'm among the least popular. Nobody at a college is popular in a school of 10,000+. This ain't high school dummy. Do the math Son Of Bimbo.

:lmao: @ "self-loathing". Please.

:lmao: @ "bootleg intellectuals". Not saying much when it's coming from the same person who said Beyonce is only popular because she's light-skinned with blond hair and MJ tried to ridden his Black features. You can call me a bootleg intellectual but you would never hear me say some 1956 dumb shit like. :lol: I'm sure your alma mater would be proud. But then again when you say stuff like that, it makes you wonder where the 4+ years of education went, and if it was worth the money. =\ But saying something stupid like that makes me believe you have colorism issues that stems from being teased for oily manure colored skin as a child with enough craters on your face to double as a NASA space exhibit. Talk about a one small step for man. Or it could just be that you're an ignorant jackass. But the majority of me believes its a lethal combination of the two.

And by the way, "subliminals" is not a word.

P.S. There's no need to bring up my school. Just because half of Howard has been up and thru you doesn't mean you can displace your anger on me.

good_day_graphics_06.gif

Archived