When Did Michael Jackson Look His Best?

TwistedElegance™

:lmao: @ you having to dance around the bush to allude to me. Then again you've never had a spine.

:lmao: @ you thinking I'm among the least popular. Nobody at a college is popular in a school of 10,000+. This ain't high school dummy. Do the math Son Of Bimbo.

:lmao: @ "self-loathing". Please.

:lmao: @ "bootleg intellectuals". Not saying much when it's coming from the same person who said Beyonce is only popular because she's light-skinned with blond hair and MJ tried to ridden his Black features. You can call me a bootleg intellectual but you would never hear me say some 1956 dumb shit like. :lol: I'm sure your alma mater would be proud. But then again when you say stuff like that, it makes you wonder where the 4+ years of education went, and if it was worth the money. =\ But saying something stupid like that makes me believe you have colorism issues that stems from being teased for oily manure colored skin as a child with enough craters on your face to double as a NASA space exhibit. Talk about a one small step for man. Or it could just be that you're an ignorant jackass. But the majority of me believes its a lethal combination of the two.

And by the way, "subliminals" is not a word.

P.S. There's no need to bring up my school. Just because half of Howard has been up and thru you doesn't mean you can displace your anger on me.

good_day_graphics_06.gif

Damn. That makes 3 people who have read his ass for filth and snatched him like it was the last ever :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

+1 Sis :good:

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn. That makes 3 people who have read his ass for filth and snatched him like it was the last ever :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

+1 Sis :good:

I mean seriously? How you gonna brag about having a Bachelor's, but have the thought process of an Antebellum slave?

jhvaqv-vi.gif

I mean seriously? How you gonna brag about having a Bachelor's, but have the thought process of an Antebellum slave?

jhvaqv-vi.gif

Simple. When you let it success go to your head, it clouds your thinking. You forget how you got there in the first place.

And I can think of many ways he could apply that last line. Yeah I said it. :coffee:

:lmao: @ you having to dance around the bush to allude to me. Then again you've never had a spine.

:lmao: @ you thinking I'm among the least popular. Nobody at a college is popular in a school of 10,000+. This ain't high school dummy. Do the math Son Of Bimbo.

:lmao: @ "self-loathing". Please.

:lmao: @ "bootleg intellectuals". Not saying much when it's coming from the same person who said Beyonce is only popular because she's light-skinned with blond hair and MJ tried to ridden his Black features. You can call me a bootleg intellectual but you would never hear me say some 1956 dumb shit like. :lol: I'm sure your alma mater would be proud. But then again when you say stuff like that, it makes you wonder where the 4+ years of education went, and if it was worth the money. =\ But saying something stupid like that makes me believe you have colorism issues that stems from being teased for oily manure colored skin as a child with enough craters on your face to double as a NASA space exhibit. Talk about a one small step for man. Or it could just be that you're an ignorant jackass. But the majority of me believes its a lethal combination of the two.

And by the way, "subliminals" is not a word.

P.S. There's no need to bring up my school. Just because half of Howard has been up and thru you doesn't mean you can displace your anger on me.

good_day_graphics_06.gif

5ed3c3.jpg

m806j6.jpg

YESSSSSSSS Austineisha! YESSSSSSSS!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

+1 :good:

Reyna snatched his wig, I burned it, and then you came back in and plucked out the remaining hairs on his bald scalp!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Simple. When you let it success go to your head, it clouds your thinking. You forget how you got there in the first place.

And I can think of many ways he could apply that last line. Yeah I said it. :coffee:

That boy is just a dumbass. He might as well not even have gone to college. There wouldn't be much of a difference.

5ed3c3.jpg

m806j6.jpg

YESSSSSSSS Austineisha! YESSSSSSSS!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

+1 :good:

Reyna snatched his wig, I burned it, and then came back in a plucked out the remaining hairs on bald scalp!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao:

She really tried. The biggest KII for me was "subliminals". :lmao: You can't make an adjective plural. :lmao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

My nieces and nephews adore Michael Jackson. They can look at every single one of his photos and videos and recognize him without judgement, prejudice, fear or so much as a question....as can millions of children around the world.

What does that say about us as adults?

If the most inquisitive beings in creation can look and listen without judgement, what does that say about us?

Any mother that has to resort to using someone else's appearance to keep their children disciplined, must be lacking in parenting skills. The fact that they'd use another human being's appearance as a means of fear makes me question them as a parent.

He had a host of medical conditions that affected his appearance. Couple that with self-esteem issues and pressure from an industry where your looks are as important as your talent and what do you have?

He wanted to get work done...he did it.

He wanted to combat his vitiligo....he did it.

His appearance has no bearing on the lives of anyone that is not him.

My nieces and nephews adore Michael Jackson. They can look at every single one of his photos and videos and recognize him without judgement, prejudice, fear or so much as a question....as can millions of children around the world.

If the most inquisitive beings in creation can look and listen without judgement, what does that say about us?

Any mother that has to resort to using someone else's appearance to keep their children disciplined, must be lacking in parenting skills. The fact that they'd use another human being's appearance as a means of fear makes me question them as a parent.

He had a host of medical conditions that affected his appearance. Couple that with self-esteem issues and pressure from an industry where your looks are as important as your talent and what do you have?

clapping-vi.gif

I love you! :wub: :wub: :wub:

applause.gif

2vcgefb.jpg

It's sad that adults do the whole 'nitpicking' at other peoples appearances. Especially when you're ugly yourself. Ugly folk don't have the right to judge others and their appearances.

MJ has always been sexy to me. He just had that natural swag. My favourite era will always be Bad (it's my first era of Michael I was born to witness/remember).

Archived