So with Rihanna's last 2 singles flopping...

King Baby

LMB is misleading because I was expecting a banging album and got some cute midtempos and Michelle's ass. :coffee:

kiiii

its not misleading coz it still falls within the rnb genre

But i can see where u coming from, given the rest of the album

It's just a mix of rnb tunes

- LMB

- Soldier

and then the rest of the stuff

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The minute I heard Aaliyah I was suck in. She was on that different shit. I was feeling myself. :lol:

Rock Da Boat was the ONLY track that made me hop da fuck up on first listen like WAIT DA FUCK A MINUTE!!!! :excited: Aaliyah's giving this islandy,sexy type shit! All I knew at that time was THIS HAS TO BE A SINGLE! :mellow:

kiiii

its not misleading coz it still falls within the rnb genre

But i can see where u coming from, given the rest of the album

It's just a mix of rnb tunes

- LMB

- Soldier

and then the rest of the stuff

Of course it was misleading it was the only UP BEAT club banger on that WHOLE entire album. Them bitches didn't even have the decency to at least put one more on the album. Why do you think LMB was the first track on the album cuz they knew damn well its not cohesive with the rest of the album. They wanted the listener to get their dance on -right off so you can sit,light up a cigarette,and chill listening to the rest of the album. :lol:

Of course it was misleading it was the only UP BEAT club banger on that WHOLE entire album. Them bitches didn't even have the decency to at least put one more on the album. Why do you think LMB was the first track on the album cuz they knew damn well its not cohesive with the rest of the album. They wanted the listener to get their dance on -right off so you can sit,light up a cigarette,and chill listening to the rest of the album. :lol:

misleading to YOU

filenails.giffilenails.giffilenails.gif

Archived