HDD predictions are in...

RedSimba

B)

Awe :blush:^_^

Not keep your end of the bargain and go watch the damn video... :umm:

I've already had to remove 1 or 2 comments from Bey stans doing too much.. :sigh::lol::lol: :lol: I don't mind them saying Bey is their fav or that she won the "battle" or whatever, but they are not gonna come for Janet's legendary wig..I will not have it. :coffee:

Not keep your end of the bargain and go watch the damn video... :umm:

I've already had to remove 1 or 2 comments from Bey stans doing too much.. :sigh::lol::lol: :lol: I don't mind them saying Bey is their fav or that she won the "battle" or whatever, but they are not gonna come for Janet's legendary wig..I will not have it. :coffee:

:umm: When I get back on my laptop, I will be putting them hoes on check about those comments :umm:

Of course now you wanna watch the video, so you can go do too much in the comment section. :rolleyes:

The comments have been removed...I haven't checked in a while though, so there may be more that I have to remove. lol :sigh:

I'm about to down a keg with some pilots and shit but I'll watch and comment. Wanna bet they made new profiles -_-

Austin I agree with you most of the time, but don't act like you're 100% right :umm: Just a lil while ago Art and myself corrected you on some Janet topic. But at least you have real tea that can't easily be spilled unlike TOF, whose store brand, watered downed kool aid tea is instantly spilled by his initial post -_-

Usually I am 100% right. I talk like this cuz I can back it up. And when was this supposed "Correction"? :umm:

Usually I am 100% right. I talk like this cuz I can back it up. And when was this supposed "Correction"? :umm:

When you claimed Janet needed JJ&TL to produce on every album and tried to toss up the DJ and 20 Y.O. albums. I clocked you about then producing majority of DJ and producing alongside JD on 20 Y.O., so you tried to quickly switch it to they need to produce everything on her albums, and Art got you with Control and RN :coffee:

When you claimed Janet needed JJ&TL to produce on every album and tried to toss up the DJ and 20 Y.O. albums. I clocked you about then producing majority of DJ and producing alongside JD on 20 Y.O., so you tried to quickly switch it to they need to produce everything on her albums, and Art got you with Control and RN :coffee:

mmwv20.jpg

And when was this? :rolleyes: