HDD predictions are in...

RedSimba

:lol: Ooh speaking of dreams... to keep it sort of related, one time I dreamt I was watching Nicki Minaj film a music video in a pink hotel room... this was about 3 months before Pink Friday was announced as the title. Okay fine, it's a stretch. <_<:lol:

Actually in another one I had several year ago... I dreamt I was listening to the 4th track off the debut album of this late-80s/90s singer named Tracie Spencer, right. Well about a year later, I find out the title of that specific song and it's "In My Dreams." Yet another stretch (I don't even remember how it went in my dream) but that's still crazy to me. :lol:

I wish I had a version of RR without Eminem on it -_-

Ditto >_<

I do...my posts remain substantiated facts. :excited:

Disappointed people how? When she hasn't released any material, except a diss track? :unsure: Or are people anticipating her so much they are disappointed in the fact that there is no music? If so...that would only prove what I've been saying earlier about her return being very anticipated. My facts have been substantiated yet again... :dance:

Barely made news? :blink: It was ALL over the net... it was all anyone talked about for like 2 or 3 days after it's release. Nicki made a good move by finally admitting RR was about Kim (and going into detail about her side of the story) days before "Pink Friday" dropped, and Kim came back and capitalized on the situation by releasing "Black Friday" during the release week of "Pink Friday." This beef has served both of them well...which is usually the case with "beefs" in Hip Hop. lol

No, you're seeing what you want to see... Yes, the plantiffs claims were listed, however there is no bias in the article, simply reporting what the claims were, and her lawyer's response. The journalist does not paint either Kim or the complainant as being wrong. (which I'm actually shocked by because there is usually bias whenever a news story involves a celeb... and I'm not just referring to Kim)

Yes it says the "temporary injunction" the judge granted prevented Kim from going to another label with just the songs she had recorded...but Brookland (the label) wanted the judge to declare the contract itself valid, which I'm thinking and pretty sure means that it was exclusive, meaning Kim couldn't simply go to another label, until that matter was cleared. Which apparently it has been finally

You're only making an ass of yourself. Keep going. :lol:

No, people were disappointed with Kim's antics in lieu of new material. She, like you, basically annoyed everybody for a big chunk of the year.

'Black Friday' was enough to get people talking, and enough to earn back some credit, but it was NOT that big, nor that effective. It was essentially a bit of dumb fun.

Umm, no shit. The article is written without bias yet STILL paints Kim as a moron. :mellow::lol:

If Kim literally couldn't release any music all this time I think she would've addressed it by now. Nicki Minaj, along with thousands of others, have pointed out they'd rather Lil' Kim put up or shut up. And AGAIN, she wasn't a victim. She had options.

Precognitive dreams are dreams that foretell incidents of the future. Precognition dreams are often correlated to premonition dreams; there's a small difference though. While premonition is necessarily used to refer to a feeling of evil to come, precognition implies knowing the future. Precognitive dreams are those types of dreams which give knowledge of the future. Precognitive dreams give future sight; which means that an individual acquires future information that cannot be deduced through sensory perception. Precognitive dreams convey information that is not derivable from presently available data. This is something beyond normal human understanding and this makes precognitive dreams, a parapsychological process of perception. Precognitive dreams provide the means to obtain information that is not quite obtainable through one's physical senses. They may foretell a future event, predict its result or provide information about an object, location or person. Precognition in dreams is a form of communication that requires no physical channel. It is a form of extra-sensory perception, close to clairvoyance.

Do you see the difference :mellow:

This definition does NOT tie in with my scenario. :mellow:

According to Paranomal or Superstitions:

"Well Patz, just as deja vu can happen from one time frame/plane brushing against the other, so also with pre-cognition. Though deja vu, FEELS like repeating the past, it’s actually remembering “a future moment” that you became aware of in the past. Whereas with pre-cognition it’s strictly seeing possible future outcomes.....precognition is your seeing it for the first time. deja vu is your seeing it again"

I had a dream not sure how long ago that I would be sitting in the library, reading your post. That's all. It was like a photograph. And thru photographic memory, I recalled the dream I had prior to the ACTUAL event. I did not know the outcome. I did not know what would happen next.

"Déjà vu (French pronunciation: [deʒa vy] ( listen), meaning "already seen") is the experience of feeling sure that one has already witnessed or experienced a current situation, even though the exact circumstances of the previous encounter are uncertain and were perhaps imagined....The experience of déjà vu is usually accompanied by a compelling sense of familiarity...." The "previous" experience is most frequently attributed to a dream..."

I had "already seen" myself in the library reading your post, in a dream PRIOR to it actually happening in reality. Photographic memory implies a sense of familiarity. I, my friend, experienced deja vu. :excited:

I had "already seen" myself in the library reading your post, in a dream PRIOR to it actually happening in reality. Photographic memory implies a sense of familiarity. I, my friend, experienced deja vu. :excited:

That is the definition of a precognitive dream you PATHETIC ARGUMENTATIVE LITTLE RUNT. If you have a dream and it comes to pass, the dream was a precognitive dream. YOU HAD THIS. YOU DREAMED IT AND IT CAME TRUE. DEJA VU ON THE OTHER HAND you are NOT aware of any such dream prior, if a dream is responsible at all. You simply experience the familiarity.

NOW GO FALL INTO A HOLE.

Austin and theotherflop will turn the most insignificant thing into an argument and drag it on for pages because they simply LOVE TO ARGUE and MUST have the last word even when they are wrong. They are insufferable and no one is impressed or entertained when tweedle dee or tweedle DUM hijack a thread and spray their finger diarrhea everywhere.

Splurt splurt shitty bitches now plug it up.

And I see you trying to crawl out you stay in your goddamn hole :coffee:

This goes back to me telling you all not to coerce me into arguments. So you all only have yourselves to blame if this discussion continues. One day you all will learn. :sigh:

:whistle:

Perhaps if you all would just STFU and accept what I say as fact, threads wouldn't get hijacked.

Untitled-140.gif

And who the hell said that? :umm: