HDD predictions are in...

RedSimba

I'd still like to know how you claim "fact" for something that literally never happened. :coffee:

The article isn't strictly based on their work, so when you take into account that Lil' Kim has been a whiny bitch for the greater half of 2010 their ranking is easily justified. Death by LOL @ 'Black Friday' dismantling 'Roman's Revenge'. To quote the latter, "ain't hot enough to set fire to dry grass". :lol::blush:

I'd like receipts that state Kim couldn't release any music, please and thank you.

Because my facts are indisputable.... :excited: :excited: :excited:

Still doesn't really make sense, but hey... I guess Vibe. :unsure: Also, almost everyone who is into Hip Hop and not apart of the "Kim vs Nicki" thing have almost unanimously agreed that Kim's "Black Friday" is superior.

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2008/10/09/lil-kim-being-sued-for-being-lil-kim/

Because my facts are indisputable.... :excited: :excited: :excited:

Still doesn't really make sense, but hey... I guess Vibe. :unsure: Also, almost everyone who is into Hip Hop and not apart of the "Kim vs Nicki" thing have almost unanimously agreed that Kim's "Black Friday" is superior.

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2008/10/09/lil-kim-being-sued-for-being-lil-kim/

And yet, here I am disproving them. :coffee:

It makes perfect sense. You on the other hand... :umm: And, you don't know everyone who is into hip hop. I've read articles calling for the revival of the "Lil' Kim, STFU" gif. 'Black Friday' has hardly set the blogs ablaze. And her timing was awful, right when Nicki was making history. Poor Kim.

That article also says she's at fault. She could've renegotiated and released with them. Shes not a victim.

And yet, here I am disproving them. :coffee:

It makes perfect sense. You on the other hand... :umm: And, you don't know everyone who is into hip hop. I've read articles calling for the revival of the "Lil' Kim, STFU" gif. 'Black Friday' has hardly set the blogs ablaze. And her timing was awful, right when Nicki was making history. Poor Kim.

That article also says she's at fault. She could've renegotiated and released with them. Shes not a victim.

My inarguable facts still stand :excited:

It makes no sense at all...so she had a problem/beef with Nicki? That happens on a regular bases in hip hop. This is probably one of the more famous "beefs" in recent times since maybe Tupac and Biggie or JayZ and Nas, and she hasn't released any music this year besides a diss track, so I'm not quite sure what the "disappointment" is...but as I said, I guess Vibe :unsure:

Black Friday sent everybody from Twitter to the blogs ablaze. People have been saying Kim needed to respond musically, and not keep talking on the matter and she did....and most said Kim had the better diss track.

That article doesn't state she's at fault. :mellow: It simply present the claim and has a response from Kim's lawyer. It's not even alluding to one party or the other being at fault/wrong...and if you follow the links on that page you go to here: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1596657/20081009/lil_kim.jhtml

It states that: "Court papers indicate that Kim had recorded just a few tracks for her album early last month, and Brookland would like the court to declare the contract valid, thus preventing Kim from going to another label with the songs. A judge did grant a temporary injunction to that effect, the New York Daily News reports."

Which confirms what I had only guessed at earlier that the matter barred Kim from releasing music until that issue was resolved. I'm assuming the matter had just finally been resolved when Kim signed with Roc Nation this year.

My inarguable facts still stand :excited:

It makes no sense at all...so she had a problem/beef with Nicki? That happens on a regular bases in hip hop. This is probably one of the more famous "beefs" in recent times since maybe Tupac and Biggie or JayZ and Nas, and she hasn't released any music this year besides a diss track, so I'm not quite sure what the "disappointment" is...but as I said, I guess Vibe :unsure:

Black Friday sent everybody from Twitter to the blogs ablaze. People have been saying Kim needed to respond musically, and not keep talking on the matter and she did....and most said Kim had the better diss track.

That article doesn't state she's at fault. :mellow: It simply present the claim and has a response from Kim's lawyer. It's not even alluding to one party or the other being at fault/wrong...and if you follow the links on that page you go to here: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1596657/20081009/lil_kim.jhtml

and it states that "Court papers indicate that Kim had recorded just a few tracks for her album early last month, and Brookland would like the court to declare the contract valid, thus

preventing Kim from going to another label with the songs. A judge did grant a temporary injunction to that effect, the New York Daily News reports."

Which confirms what I had only guessed at earlier that the matter barred Kim from releasing music until that issue was resolved. I'm assuming the matter had just finally been resolved when Kim signed with Roc Nation this year.

Not even you believe that. :rolleyes:

There's not really much to get. Kim's a rapper, and she disappointed a lot of people this year. Case closed.

No, it really didn't. It barely made headlines. I agree a lot of people were impressed with 'Black Friday', but the general consensus has not favoured Kim.

Did we read different articles? :unsure: It stated Kim's demands caused the conflict, and she wouldn't progress until her contract was renegotiated. And wait, the label only said she couldn't take those particular rhymes elsewhere? That would mean she's free to write new ones for another label, but didn't. Either way I think that article paints her as the problem. She had options. Like I said, she wasn't a victim.

Nope still substantiated and inarguable facts... :excited: :excited: :excited:

Vibe listed Lil Kim as the most disappointing? :mellow: How? She hasn't put out any material except a diss track, which practically everyone agrees dismantles "Roman's Revenge" to it's core. :blink: I'll have to read the article myself...

The "various other issues" were her partnering with another company, I suppose to go the "independent route" as she states in those links I provided (that's just a guess on my part), but the company ultimately sued her for like two million, and from the way I read it, she couldn't release anything until the matter was resolved...so yes, definitely those "various other issues" played a role...

Where are you getting this from? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: THe response to her shot back has been neutral..not a KNOCKOUT like RR response from da public

Not even you believe that. :rolleyes:

There's not really much to get. Kim's a rapper, and she disappointed a lot of people this year. Case closed.

No, it really didn't. It barely made headlines. I agree a lot of people were impressed with 'Black Friday', but the general consensus has not favoured Kim.

Did we read different articles? :unsure: It stated Kim's demands caused the conflict, and she wouldn't progress until her contract was renegotiated. And wait, the label only said she couldn't take those particular rhymes elsewhere? That would mean she's free to write new ones for another label, but didn't. Either way I think that article paints her as the problem. She had options. Like I said, she wasn't a victim.

I do...my posts remain substantiated facts. :excited:

Disappointed people how? When she hasn't released any material, except a diss track? :unsure: Or are people anticipating her so much they are disappointed in the fact that there is no music? If so...that would only prove what I've been saying earlier about her return being very anticipated. My facts have been substantiated yet again... :dance:

Barely made news? :blink: It was ALL over the net... it was all anyone talked about for like 2 or 3 days after it's release. Nicki made a good move by finally admitting RR was about Kim (and going into detail about her side of the story) days before "Pink Friday" dropped, and Kim came back and capitalized on the situation by releasing "Black Friday" during the release week of "Pink Friday." This beef has served both of them well...which is usually the case with "beefs" in Hip Hop. lol

No, you're seeing what you want to see... Yes, the plantiffs claims were listed, however there is no bias in the article, simply reporting what the claims were, and her lawyer's response. The journalist does not paint either Kim or the complainant as being wrong. (which I'm actually shocked by because there is usually bias whenever a news story involves a celeb... and I'm not just referring to Kim)

Yes it says the "temporary injunction" the judge granted prevented Kim from going to another label with just the songs she had recorded...but Brookland (the label) wanted the judge to declare the contract itself valid, which I'm thinking and pretty sure means that it was exclusive, meaning Kim couldn't simply go to another label, until that matter was cleared. Which apparently it has been finally.

Where are you getting this from? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: THe response to her shot back has been neutral..not a KNOCKOUT like RR response from da public

A lot of people LOVE RR, including myself...which is why many started to say Kim needed to responded with music and not just keep talking about the situation. The response to BF has been great...I think the only criticism I've seen (from people who aren't Nicki stans, lol) is that Kim could've come harder as far as her delivery/flow...even with that, the general response is that BF is the better of the two diss tracks.

Roman's Revenge wasn't a diss track, and it wasn't exclusively for Lil Kim. She also references Keys, and I believe some bitch named Jasmine who came for her and maybe others. Nicki hasn't released a diss track for Lil Kim.

And I'm sure you'll respond saying that Kim also called out Drake and Puffy, but it was ABOUT the Nicki situation.

A lot of people LOVE RR, including myself...which is why many started to say Kim needed to responded with music and not just keep talking about the situation. The response to BF has been great...I think the only criticism I've seen (from people who aren't Nicki stans, lol) is that Kim could've come harder as far as her delivery/flow...even with that, the general response is that BF is the better of the two diss tracks.

Well if ur diss track isnt coming with all the key components which ARE delivery/flow,lyrics,energy,attitude,hott beat ..then how on earth did Kim shatter RR?? :blink::mellow::blink:

RR had ALL those ...Kim just did well lyrically.

I dont know what scale yall measure a diss track on but its obvious that its FLAWED.

Im not gonna give someone my vote just becuz the lyrics were there..where was the hot beat?..where was the FIYA????! She left ALOT to be desired ...POINT BLANK

THe fact that RR had NO critism and that Kim DID have critism should tell you something .. aaaaaaand to be honest Kim had the upper advantage becuz she got to create something AFTER she witnessed the first DIRECT swing at her ...and that was Kim's shot back? ..really? :blink:

Roman's Revenge wasn't a diss track, and it wasn't exclusively for Lil Kim. She also references Keys, and I believe some bitch named Jasmine who came for her and maybe others. Nicki hasn't released a diss track for Lil Kim.

And I'm sure you'll respond saying that Kim also called out Drake and Puffy, but it was ABOUT the Nicki situation.

RR was a diss track, whether it was exclusively for Kim or not...

Well if ur diss track isnt coming with all the key components which ARE delivery/flow,lyrics,attitude,hott beat ..then how on earth did Kim shatter RR?? :blink::mellow::blink:

RR had ALL those ...Kim just did well lyrically.

I dont know what scale yall measure a diss track on but its obvious that its FLAWED.

Im not gonna give someone my vote just becuz the lyrics were there..where was the hot beat?..where was the FIYA????! She left ALOT to be desired ...POINT BLANK

Those comments aren't saying BF lacks delivery/flow, etc...I suppose they are saying Kim flow has been tighter on past tracks. Having said that, they still said BF was the better track...and you have to remember most were saying that when we got those first leaks, which were low quality, full of DJ tags, etc (and I find it amazing that so many got into that LQ leak. I personally didn't even really get into the track until I heard the HQ version...)

THe fact that RR had NO critism and that Kim DID have critism should tell you something .. aaaaaaand to be honest Kim had the upper advantage becuz she got to create something AFTER she witnessed the first DIRECT swing at her ...and that was Kim's shot back? ..really? :blink:

There were criticisms of RR...and I'm not just saying that as I LIKE RR, but some didn't feel it at all (and they weren't Kim stans either, lol), to each their own, I guess...

RR was a diss track, whether it was exclusively for Kim or not...

Those comments aren't saying BF lacks delivery/flow, etc...I suppose they are saying Kim flow has been tighter on past tracks. Having said that, they still said BF was the better track...and you have to remember most were saying that when we got those first leaks, which were low quality, full of DJ tags, etc (and I find it amazing that so many got into that LQ leak. I personally didn't even really get into the track until I heard the HQ version...)

Not of the same nature. It was essentially not much different than her verse on Monster or anything else she'd been saying up until that point. And the only people interested in this are Nicki or Kim fans, and you can tell by the all of the comments. The neutral people I've seen have said Kim's track is disappointing.

Not of the same nature. It was essentially not much different than her verse on Monster or anything else she'd been saying up until that point. And the only people interested in this are Nicki or Kim fans, and you can tell by the all of the comments. The neutral people I've seen have said Kim's track is disappointing.

The only difference is she didn't mention Kim specifically in the track (and/or whomever else she was talking about), but it is a diss track nonetheless.

Yes, it's most interesting to Kim and Nicki fans. The neutral people I've seen have said just the opposite. :mellow:

The only difference is she didn't mention Kim specifically in the track (and/or whomever else she was talking about), but it is a diss track nonetheless.

Yes, it's most interesting to Kim and Nicki fans. The neutral people I've seen have said just the opposite. :mellow:

Whatever, much ado about nothing. It's degrading to both women to be honest :coffee: