HDD predictions are in...

RedSimba

I'm a bigger fan of Kim's...but I like Nicki too. Taking fandom away...this is how I feel about both tracks:

"Roman's Revenge" is off the wall, left field (I'm a huge fan of music that's "different"), it's fun, and Nicki's delivery alternated from goofy (as usual) to lethal. The song is very catchy and burns into your memory.

"Black Friday" was lyrical heat from top to bottom, she used a classic beat, had a classic hip hop flow/delivery (I still have no idea why people were trippin over her flow :blink: ?) and she displays swag for days. Some of those lines sting like a bee.

As far as hip hop music is concerned: I feel the champ is "Black Friday"...I really feel that some people won't give Kim her due, simply because they don't want to.

Also...I have satellite radio, and for a week 2 of the Hip Hop stations were ALL over "Black Friday" and the Kim/Nicki beef. They had multiple people call in and voice their opinion, as well as the DJ's themselves. I was prepared to hear a bunch of anti-Kim commentary...but to my surprise, predominately it was praise for Kim and the track.

Whatever, I guess at the end of the day, it's a matter of opinion, just as everything is.

I think that's an overstatement :rolleyes: You can tell Kim is very hurt, I think it's sad.

I don't think it's an overstatement, this whole thing has served both of the them well. As hip-hop "beefs" go...this one is VERY memorable. lol

I think Kim was hurt by what happened behind the scenes and all the politics that went on. I think if both actually talked (without others whispering BS in their ears) they could work out the situation.

precognitive dreams and deja vu are two different things. But watch him quote some "fallacy" he learned in school :sigh:

Yeah, you came for his wig.. -_-

I know you're not going to take that Austineisha? :mellow:

:shifty:

Before you all start, I'm not trying to start anything....I'm kidding. :sigh:

I'm a bigger fan of Kim's...but I like Nicki too. Taking fandom away...this is how I feel about both tracks:

"Roman's Revenge" is off the wall, left field (I'm a huge fan of music that's "different"), it's fun, and Nicki's delivery alternated from goofy (as usual) to lethal. The song is very catchy and burns into your memory.

"Black Friday" was lyrical heat from top to bottom, she used a classic beat, had a classic hip hop flow/delivery (I still have no idea why people were trippin over her flow :blink: ?) and she displays swag for days. Some of those lines sting like a bee.

As far as hip hop music is concerned: I feel the champ is "Black Friday"...I really feel that some people won't give Kim her due, simply because they don't want to.

Also...I have satellite radio, and for a week 2 of the Hip Hop stations were ALL over "Black Friday" and the Kim/Nicki beef. They had multiple people call in and voice their opinion, as well as the DJ's themselves. I was prepared to hear a bunch of anti-Kim commentary...but to my surprise, predominately it was praise for Kim and the track.

Whatever, I guess at the end of the day, it's a matter of opinion, just as everything is.

I agree with that Nicki's track pretty much represents the style she's created and been associated with over the last year or two. Kim's is classic hip, which is why I suspect so many (those neutral on the issue) prefer Kim's track to Nicki's.

I was surprised by the positivity to the track too, because I thought most would prefer Nicki's off the wall RR to the classic feel of BF, but it's been just the opposite.

I don't think it's an overstatement, this whole thing has served both of the them well. As hip-hop "beefs" go...this one is VERY memorable. lol

I think Kim was hurt by what happened behind the scenes and all the politics that went on. I think if both actually talked (without others whispering BS in their ears) they could work out the situation.

not really :umm:

Nicki still slayed her though, can't wait for the Monster video ^_^

I've already taken the liberty of doing my own research, and it was indeed a deja vu. Not a precognitive dream. :coffee:

If you were conscious of the dream and then it came true, its the latter :wave: Deja vu is the sensation of having experienced something that you haven't, and some attribute it to dreams :coffee:

If you were conscious of the dream and then it came true, its the latter :wave: Deja vu is the sensation of having experienced something that you haven't, and some attribute it to dreams :coffee:

I recall an incident in New Mexico when I was twelve. I had a very vivid dream one night, and what made it even more vivid was the fact that it was a totally inane dream. My Mother and I had gone grocery shopping and coming out of the store and into the parking lot, I overheard a conversation between members of a family who were in the process of putting their groceries into their car. I could not only describe the people and the car, but I could also recite the license plate number. The next day my Mother and I did go to the grocery store. While in the store I told my Mother in detail about the dream because here we were and wasn’t it weird that I had such an unimportant, meaningless, dream. As we exited the store, I saw up ahead the same car, the same people, which had been in my dream. As we approached closer, I could hear the exact same conversation taking place. I turned to my Mother in disbelieve, and pointed. As further evidence of the correctness of the dream, I turned away and told my Mother the numbers on the license plate. Had the dream not been so vivid, or had the event not been so close in time, this incident would have fit the classical example of a Déjà vu experience. However, I know unequivocally that what I experienced was a precognitive dream, not Déjà vu. It wasn’t just the feeling of “being here before,” I knew what would happen next. I could predict what words would be spoken next.

http://www.karensinsight.com/Deja_Vu.html

What I experienced was deja vu. :coffee:

Based on the story, the woman said she had a precognitive dream because she was able to predict what would happen next, dimwit. :coffee:

Exactly :mellow::sigh: Deja Vu is the sensation of familiarity, with no explanation for why. So if you have a dream and it comes true, it's a precognitive dream. GET THE POINT? Good.

Let's dance :dance:

Exactly :mellow::sigh: Deja Vu is the sensation of familiarity, with no explanation for why. So if you have a dream and it comes true, it's a precognitive dream. GET THE POINT? Good.

Let's dance :dance:

Precognitive dreams are based on being able to predict the outcome of/in a situation. I had no idea what was going to happen next. How can it be a precognitive dream? :mellow:

I'm off to work, but I will be back with more information. :umm:

This goes back to me telling you all not to coerce me into arguments. So you all only have yourselves to blame if this discussion continues. One day you all will learn. :sigh:

You're using the anecdote of one girl who has the terms confused to argue with definitions :mellow: Just like how you hide behind terms instead of debating with logic. :mellow:

Precognitive dreams are dreams that foretell incidents of the future. Precognition dreams are often correlated to premonition dreams; there's a small difference though. While premonition is necessarily used to refer to a feeling of evil to come, precognition implies knowing the future. Precognitive dreams are those types of dreams which give knowledge of the future. Precognitive dreams give future sight; which means that an individual acquires future information that cannot be deduced through sensory perception. Precognitive dreams convey information that is not derivable from presently available data. This is something beyond normal human understanding and this makes precognitive dreams, a parapsychological process of perception. Precognitive dreams provide the means to obtain information that is not quite obtainable through one's physical senses. They may foretell a future event, predict its result or provide information about an object, location or person. Precognition in dreams is a form of communication that requires no physical channel. It is a form of extra-sensory perception, close to clairvoyance.

Déjà vu (French pronunciation: [deʒa vy] ( listen), meaning "already seen") is the experience of feeling sure that one has already witnessed or experienced a current situation, even though the exact circumstances of the previous encounter are uncertain and were perhaps imagined. The term was coined by a French psychic researcher, Émile Boirac (1851–1917) in his book L'Avenir des sciences psychiques ("The Future of Psychic Sciences"), which expanded upon an essay he wrote while an undergraduate. The experience of déjà vu is usually accompanied by a compelling sense of familiarity, and also a sense of "eeriness," "strangeness," "weirdness," or what Sigmund Freud calls "the uncanny." The "previous" experience is most frequently attributed to a dream, although in some cases there is a firm sense that the experience has genuinely happened in the past.[1]

Do you see the difference :mellow: