HDD predictions are in...

RedSimba

You lost before you even started. That comment was an ad hominem attack. Additionally, you THOUGHT I was talking about you attacking TE, which I wasn't referring to. So you failed before the argument even started.

:lmao: You do know that the quote in which you initally responded to was IN FACT my response to TE's VIBE post...?

So, if you weren't "referring to" that comment...then what the fuck are you referring to? :rolleyes:

You came in here trying to sound like a professor, and it is you who failed miserably.

:lmao: You do know that the quote in which you initally responded to was IN FACT my response to TE's VIBE post...?

So, if you weren't "referring to" that comment...then what the fuck are you referring to? :rolleyes:

You came in here trying to sound like a professor, and it is you who failed miserably.

I know exactly what I responded to, that's why we have a quote function. If you need to refresh your memory you can go back to page 7. With that said, you trying to invalidate TE's argument of Vibe listing Lil Kim as one of 2010s biggest disappoints based on the pretenses that they are not the Messiah of Hip-Hop media is not only irrelevant, but also an ad hominem fallacy. Consequentially invalidating your argument. Back to the drawing board, sir.

Ex-fuckin-actly :lol:

If I was mistaken (which I'm sure I wasn't, and 1814's just trying to cover his tracks), it's only because SOMEONE doesn't know how to highlight a specific piece of a quote. :coffee:

If you were unclear about what part I was referring to, the most common response would be "What part is the ad hominem?" You were wrong, and just plain clueless, from the start:

:blink:

No...no it isn't. Do you even know what an ad hominem attack is?

In no way was I belittling TE, and my statement sure as hell isn't irrelevant.

But I guess common sense isn't so common.

Untitled-140.gif

I know exactly what I responded to, that's why we have a quote function. If you need to refresh your memory you can go back to page 7. With that said, you trying to invalidate TE's argument of Vibe listing Lil Kim as one of 2010s biggest disappoints based on the pretenses that they are not the Messiah of Hip-Hop media is not only irrelevant, but also an ad hominem fallacy. Consequentially invalidating your argument. Back to the drawing board, sir.

Because you didn't initially specify that you were only referring to a single solitary piece of my quote, one could assume that the quoted material in its ENTIRETY is what you were referring to. One could assume that you took my quote as a personal attack on TE. Futhermore, I never stated that because VIBE said it, it's wrong. You assumed that. VIBE isn't the GOD of hip hop, so what they say isn't a FACT.

Professor Austin,

Just because VIBE says that Kim was one of the most disappointing rappers of 2010 doesn't make that satement TRUE...does it?

I didn't think so. :dance:

I could say it in my blog, on my twitter, and on my facebook...and it'd be just as credible. The only way that statement would be true is if we polled each hip hop listening person in the world and they all said she was disappointing. They print what they want. THEY don't even say it's a fact, it's "the magazine's" opinion. Therefore, it's up for debate.

So again...this is NOT an ad homenin attack. You misinterpreted the true meaning of my post.

In the words of Ms. Minaj: "Give it up, it's me, I win. You lose. Hahahahaha OH SHIT, yo!" ^_^

...don't make me start tellin you how I want you to pick my fruit :D

I see the point sailed CLEAR thru your head. TE used Vibe to support his argument. YOU tried to invalidate it by saying Vibe, in a nutshell, has no credibility. THAT, my friend, is an ad hominem fallacy.

So in the words of Slayvie Wonder, "when you believe in things that you don't understand, then you suffer." B)

I see the point sailed CLEAR thru your head. TE used Vibe to support his argument. YOU tried to invalidate it by saying Vibe, in a nutshell, has no credibility. THAT, my friend, is an ad hominem fallacy.

So in the words of Slayvie Wonder, "when you believe in things that you don't understand, then you suffer." B)

:lol: I didn't invalidate shit. You have comprehension issues. Go and re-read my last post, clearly you don't understand...just as you didn't in that other thread we debated in last week :rolleyes: Case and point, VIBE is a magazine, they printed an article that was based solely on VIBE writers' opinion about disappointing rappers of the year. OPINION...NOT FACT. The fact that it's VIBE magazine, and not the word of the consumer further makes my point. If I said she was disappointing, people could have dismissed it as subjective...and they would be right. Just as I am in THIS case. :dance:

Put keep playing dumb though, I'm used to it now. :coffee:

:D

You were finished here.

:lol:

What's funny is you said "in a nutshell"...which means "that's not what was said, but that's basically what I think you said"...

That's not what I said. Again, I say YOU HAVE COMPREHENSION ISSUES. You assume too much, doggie.

You think you know, but you have no idea...

Saying "Vibe is not the Messiah of Hip-Hop media" is attacking their credibility. Why aren't you getting it?

"Are you stupid or is it just an act?"

-Judge Judy

j81oxx.gif

Classic gif! :P Where is that from anyway? :asham:

Taylor, SuBo and Rihanna are still owning!

What's up with Katy's random surge?

And I am so shocked and happy for Mariah. I thought it would drop like a rock; I guess the holiday season is actually working and it will go Gold after all.

Gold would be nice. ^_^ It's such a festive holiday album. :blush:

Nope, sill bullshit, and still irrelevant. Oh, and VIBE just listed her as one of the ten most disappointing rappers of 2010. :blush:

You're right, I can't find a credible link to say she was dropped so I won't argue it any further. However, I will comment on those "various other issues"... which basically equal squat. "Bitch if you ain't shittin' then get off the pot". And so forth.

Nope still substantiated and inarguable facts... :excited: :excited: :excited:

Vibe listed Lil Kim as the most disappointing? :mellow: How? She hasn't put out any material except a diss track, which practically everyone agrees dismantles "Roman's Revenge" to it's core. :blink: I'll have to read the article myself...

The "various other issues" were her partnering with another company, I suppose to go the "independent route" as she states in those links I provided (that's just a guess on my part), but the company ultimately sued her for like two million, and from the way I read it, she couldn't release anything until the matter was resolved...so yes, definitely those "various other issues" played a role...

• Downvote 1

Nope still substantiated and inarguable facts... :excited: :excited: :excited:

Vibe listed Lil Kim as the most disappointing? :mellow: How? She hasn't put out any material except a diss track, which practically everyone agrees dismantles "Roman's Revenge" to it's core. :blink: I'll have to read the article myself...

The "various other issues" were her partnering with another company, I suppose to go the "independent route" as she states in those links I provided (that's just a guess on my part), but the company ultimately sued her for like two million, and from the way I read it, she couldn't release anything until the matter was resolved...so yes, definitely those "various other issues" played a role...

I'd still like to know how you claim "fact" for something that literally never happened. :coffee:

The article isn't strictly based on their work, so when you take into account that Lil' Kim has been a whiny bitch for the greater half of 2010 their ranking is easily justified. Death by LOL @ 'Black Friday' dismantling 'Roman's Revenge'. To quote the latter, "ain't hot enough to set fire to dry grass". :lol::blush:

I'd like receipts that state Kim couldn't release any music, please and thank you.