HDD predictions are in...

RedSimba

You're only making an ass of yourself. Keep going. :lol:

No, people were disappointed with Kim's antics in lieu of new material. She, like you, basically annoyed everybody for a big chunk of the year.

'Black Friday' was enough to get people talking, and enough to earn back some credit, but it was NOT that big, nor that effective. It was essentially a bit of dumb fun.

Umm, no shit. The article is written without bias yet STILL paints Kim as a moron. :mellow::lol:

If Kim literally couldn't release any music all this time I think she would've addressed it by now. Nicki Minaj, along with thousands of others, have pointed out they'd rather Lil' Kim put up or shut up. And AGAIN, she wasn't a victim. She had options.

Nope...my substantiated facts continue to keep me in a positive light. :excited:

What antics? A beef? which is commonplace in hip-hop? :unsure: Again, that doesn't make sense...but as I said before, I guess... :unsure:

It was THAT big...it was all people talked about for a three or four days. People are still talking about it, lol...

It doesn't paint Kim as anything. It presents the complainants claims...nothing more and nothing less. YOU are taking from it what you want and assuming what you want to believe, when none of that is present in the actual article.

Speaking out in the media could actually damage her in a case like that. Which is why the articles I provided had comments exclusively from Kim's lawyer and not even formal comment on the matter from Kim. If she actually were to give an interview on the matter (at that time) it could've have been used against her during civil trial. This is not a random beef, which actually generates publicity for individual involved. That was an actual serious matter.

Austin and theotherflop will turn the most insignificant thing into an argument and drag it on for pages because they simply LOVE TO ARGUE and MUST have the last word even when they are wrong. They are insufferable and no one is impressed or entertained when tweedle dee or tweedle DUM hijack a thread and spray their finger diarrhea everywhere.

zvy79l.jpg

I kid. ^_^

Austin I agree with you most of the time, but don't act like you're 100% right :umm: Just a lil while ago Art and myself corrected you on some Janet topic. But at least you have real tea that can't easily be spilled unlike TOF, whose store brand, watered downed kool aid tea is instantly spilled by his initial post -_-

Austin and theotherflop will turn the most insignificant thing into an argument and drag it on for pages because they simply LOVE TO ARGUE and MUST have the last word even when they are wrong. They are insufferable and no one is impressed or entertained when tweedle dee or tweedle DUM hijack a thread and spray their finger diarrhea everywhere.

Splurt splurt shitty bitches now plug it up.

Did Thing 1 just post something? :unsure:

thing1andthing2.gif

Look at them skipping gaily together :blush:

But is there a doubt as to who it could be?

It's ThatOtherFlop, Thing 1's butt monkey! :excited:

I missed this shit before....

Was all that really necessary, Rochester? :umm: