Madonna at the opening of Hard Candy Fitness

Aquaria

Madonna New Gym May Not “Work Out”

On Monday, Madonna opened her first fitness club, Hard Candy Fitness, in Mexico City, but apparently she and her team didn’t sweat the details of the venture.

In fact, the brand new gym is already in danger of being shut down because she and her team failed to obtain the necessary permits to open the facility.

Demetrio Sodi, the chief of the municipality where the gym is located, said that the club has until Friday to get a “land use” permit. If it fails to do so, “they will not be able to operate,” said Sodi.

Madonna inaugurated the Hard Candy Fitness center with a ribbon-cutting ceremony and a special dance class taught by her.

The Mexico City branch is the first among a chain of gyms the singer plans to open across the world.

unsure2.png

And her face looks like a flotation device -_- Madge needs to drop everything, take another trip to the "dentist", and work on that cot damn album <_<

I mean it really, really, does... I thought she had stopped the botox and other random injections...I mean, I know Maddy has been going to the "dentist" for years (longer than many realize), but the injections in the cheeks need to stop, it's not a good look at all.

I mean it really, really, does... I thought she had stopped the botox and other random injections...I mean, I know Maddy has been going to the "dentist" for years (longer than many realize), but the injections in the cheeks need to stop, it's not a good look at all.

I don't know what's up with her face, I really dont -_-

I was expecting that. :excited:

I wish someone had've told that guy to shut up. "Nicki, I've been out here for four hours". Nobody cares. :rolleyes:

I feel his pain though... having waited that long and gotten SO close -_- now his image of nicki is gonna be fucked up -_-

She's clearly in great shape, and her gym actually looks like fun. But her face... :mellow: Wow :mellow:

-_-