Versatile vs. Top/Bottom

Bailey

We need to clear some thangs up, we have folks on here calling others who are strict tops or bottoms crazy, like folks are supposed to be versatile, to me that sounds like being bi-sexual, when you know you are just plain gay. so what gives?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because if ur gay you like men. And sometimes you wanna stick it in a man, and sometimes you want him to stick it in you.

Most guys I know over here are versatile. I'm wondering if its a black thing or a USA thing where you feel like you have to box yourself into a role.

Of course some people have preferences and like it better a particular way, but I think tops who pride themselves on being tops and have never and would never take a dick actually have issues. They think they aren't as gay as the bottom. When obviously they are. Gay is gay.

Because if ur gay you like men. And sometimes you wanna stick it in a man, and sometimes you want him to stick it in you.

Most guys I know over here are versatile. I'm wondering if its a black thing or a USA thing where you feel like you have to box yourself into a role.

Of course some people have preferences and like it better a particular way, but I think tops who pride themselves on being tops and have never and would never take a dick actually have issues. They think they aren't as gay as the bottom. When obviously they are. Gay is gay.

I agree. Dudes here discuss it but not as extensive as they do in the states. It's like a bigger issue over there. I agree , the majority of guys here are vers, not all but a good proportion are comfortable enough to admit it. Masculinity seems to be a real big thing in the states amongst men and it seems like it rubs that way with the gay community also although I must say gay guys in the states are wayyyyyyyyyyyy more out than in the UK when it comes to being themselves. Honestly, I don't get this top/bottom argument either .... it doesn't make sense to me

It doesn't make sense to me either. Also a lot of guys I know change their preference over time, or depending on who they are with.

With me I've been vers in both my relationships, the last one I was more passive, but we didn't even have bum sex that often anyway.

If in with a huge 6'6 dude I can't see myself being active, but if I was was with a skinny 5'4 dude i can't see myself being passive - it just depends.

So that's what the problem is, if a top is a strict top he must be a homophobe? I have taken a dick ow two in my day and it was not for me, I don't appreciate the label of "crazy" or "issues" because I prefer to top only. The issue has been brought up before and I have said I do not think any less of bottoms, I have nothing but the utmost respect for bottoms, they give me pleasure as I do them, I never down someone for being a bottom no one here can say I called them less of a man because they prefer taking dick. We have some stereotype issues within the gay community itself I see, I have also notice bottoms complaining that there are not more tops, at least around here. :filenails:

I agree. Dudes here discuss it but not as extensive as they do in the states. It's like a bigger issue over there. I agree , the majority of guys here are vers, not all but a good proportion are comfortable enough to admit it. Masculinity seems to be a real big thing in the states amongst men and it seems like it rubs that way with the gay community also although I must say gay guys in the states are wayyyyyyyyyyyy more out than in the UK when it comes to being themselves. Honestly, I don't get this top/bottom argument either .... it doesn't make sense to me

what's there to admit? See this comes across to me as part of the problem, that some gays are sitting back saying, oh they're versatile they just won't come clean about it. Please Ch. as much as I talk about sex on here if I took a dick I would spill that shit too, I don't see why folks cannot look at this and say he simply prefers being a bottom or a top more therefore he really isn't versatile. What about bottoms who require their tops be strict tops? My ex did, with me anyway can't speak on his on again off again current :whistle:

Im talking about the tops who act like bottoming is beneath them, that being a bottom is an act of feminity, not people who just don't like the thought of something in their butt.

I think it's sexy when a man can take a dick and ride it like a man I don't find femininity in a male sexy at any aspect, I find most guys I like are pretty masculine now there may be some homophobic issues there on my end, but I don't want a man that acts like a girl.

Im talking about the tops who act like bottoming is beneath them, that being a bottom is an act of feminity, not people who just don't like the thought of something in their butt.

I see you and I know what your are talking about but these kinda comments I notice are being thrown to anyone who claims to be a strict bottom or top, more tops than anything though, it's like we are challenging the gayness of our community, are you gay enough to admit you would get smashed? I am I have been, do I prefer it? NO besides I was told with 9.5in the boys wouldn't stop jumping on you, and they were right :shifty:

Its not a thought something could be in my ass the question is am I getting pleasure from it, I did have one fuck buddy years ago that he was versatile, more bottom, and one night I hit him up on chat and he told me flat out he was looking for a bottom. We had only gone one way me topping him, so I said Im horny and I want sex, so do you, I can take you, and he fucked me doggy style, and I enjoyed him inside me, that is the only time I can recall ever enjoying a dick drilling me, I felt him cum, apparently I was so tight he kept cumming even after I thought he was done, but it was good.

Archived