Versatile vs. Top/Bottom

Bailey

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

being in a relationship has made me look at things differently i will say that when two men are together there should be no restrictions of the expression of intimacy, and the both of you should want to give pleasure to one another at all costs, let yourself go, step outside your comfort zone, doing the same thing all the time is boring, and relationships dont last from boredom, just stating my opinion

being in a relationship has made me look at things differently i will say that when two men are together there should be no restrictions of the expression of intimacy, and the both of you should want to give pleasure to one another at all costs, let yourself go, step outside your comfort zone, doing the same thing all the time is boring, and relationships dont last from boredom, just stating my opinion

How do you know a relationship is boring because you have one top and one btm??

i said in my opinion, you can do wht u want im just saying but, because doing routine shit all the time is whack but thats just me maybe it isnt boring to others, and some dont like change

Change is always good... I could date a strict top (To see if I could top him) but not a strict bottom. I get the best of both worlds from my hubby it keeps things interesting. Even flip flopping can be boring to some people though. I think verse is the best way to be gives you more options anyway.

Change is always good... I could date a strict top (To see if I could top him) but not a strict bottom. I get the best of both worlds from my hubby it keeps things interesting. Even flip flopping can be boring to some people though. I think verse is the best way to be gives you more options anyway.

thats all i was saying :cheers: yeah i dont want a strict bottom either, shit i wanna have fun but i guess you have a point its up to the two people in the relationship to decide wht is boring and whts not

i said in my opinion, you can do wht u want im just saying but, because doing routine shit all the time is whack but thats just me maybe it isnt boring to others, and some dont like change

If it's a strict top/btm relationship, no one is going to get bored because they don't want to switch teams.

It's those damn vers people that want to get into relationships with strict tops and then complain later down the line.

If it's a strict top/btm relationship, no one is going to get bored because they don't want to switch teams.

It's those damn vers people that want to get into relationships with strict tops and then complain later down the line.

Im still trying to figure out what the fuck two versatile dudes do when they both hot and bothered to get fucked? I mean neither wants to do the work of a top. A two header? :filenails:

Archived