Versatile vs. Top/Bottom

Bailey

Yeah I'm always clean just in case and so is he... No one wants a fucking sugar daddy / easy bake oven brown on their dick. :&

Some sick fucks are into that.

I know this dude who said his man literally would go crazy when he would see shit at the tip of his dick...it would make him dig in em even harder.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like both so that would make me verse right? I don't like labels but thats what it is.... besides the net I don't really use that term ... sometimes I want some dick in me and sometimes I want some ass.... I refuse to be just one thing :mellow:

VERS.... :filenails:

I like both so that would make me verse right? I don't like labels but thats what it is.... besides the net I don't really use that term ... sometimes I want some dick in me and sometimes I want some ass.... I refuse to be just one thing :mellow:

and that is yo right boo boo, aint nobody hating, im just saying what about the dude that says no I just want a hole? I know we all know dudes of varying degrees of being gay, what about the DL dude that only wants to date women likes fucking women, and likes a hole to put his dick off in, ANY hole? I know dudes like that too, to them a hole is a hole and that's all they want, touching their ass would get you punched.

Some people use it as lube.... Its mostly the young dl dudes who don't know any better that don't be clean.

I actually had a young dude he was all of 18 maybe, not even outta High School, he wanted me to be fucking him and I was like look, this is what's up, and he really wanted to know how to "clean" himself and I had to take him thru the process. Im a great guy I give youth guidance counseling.

You know..spit is really a good lube that I always thought was kinda .. :umm: but it actually works WELL :yep:

NO, Eros at 20 bucks a bottle can lub the muthafucking space shuttle off into anyone's ass....damn spit that will just piss my dick off

and that is yo right boo boo, aint nobody hating, im just saying what about the dude that says no I just want a hole? I know we all know dudes of varying degrees of being gay, what about the DL dude that only wants to date women likes fucking women, and likes a hole to put his dick off in, ANY hole? I know dudes like that too, to them a hole is a hole and that's all they want, touching their ass would get you punched.

Thats this guys philosophy too :lol:

Tyson-Kobie-psd57702.png

I actually had a young dude he was all of 18 maybe, not even outta High School, he wanted me to be fucking him and I was like look, this is what's up, and he really wanted to know how to "clean" himself and I had to take him thru the process. Im a great guy I give youth guidance counseling.

Did you say " well this is how I do it".. <_<

What? Now I thought EVERY top has been painted on at least once. :lol: How have to been that fortunate?

Im not that submissive and you keep forgetting my dick is like hotboys ass some body parts are made for what they made for, Im equipped to be a top, and most guys I have dealt with actually want me to be dominate if not more aggressive with them, I had a dude, old fuck buddy, one of my top 5, and I would grab his muscle ass, he would grab my hand and squeeze it harder on his ass, I was basically being told handle this shit rougher

I thought more of the guys I had been with, and for him it wasn't even about "us" because he was still figuring out what he liked in a guy, he knew he liked a big dick and I had that much, I was more like well he needs to learn this for several reasons, but for now the only one that counts is I don't want shit on my dick or my bed so Ima have to take him thru the basics. I told him first off if you plan on fucking try not to eat a four course meal before you come over here, he liked to eat, that shit has caught up to him today though...LOL

Whenever someone says, "I don't get into label's" those bitches are vers but scared to say it.

I trust your experience, I never bothered with this discussion of labels, I just took folks to be what they were, so I guess that's why this topic popped off cause homeboy said he thought strict tops had deep issues, I was like yea and that's why you get called all them bitches while Im plowing u

I remember when he asked me too he was kinda embarrassed and really didn't know so I broke it down, now to get back to what you coming at me with did I show him or tell him anything I wouldn't do myself? NO so maybe the answer to your question is yes, but to me it was more like this is how it's done

I remember when he asked me too he was kinda embarrassed and really didn't know so I broke it down, now to get back to what you coming at me with did I show him or tell him anything I wouldn't do myself? NO so maybe the answer to your question is yes, but to me it was more like this is how it's done

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Archived