Versatile vs. Top/Bottom

Bailey

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I been fucked before, this one dude we was fuck buddies, and I was horny he was horny so online I hit him up he was like "im looking for a bottom" I had topped the whole time we had been meeting, so that night I was like fuck it I was some sex, and I suck a mean dick too so whatever, I wrapped him up lubed him up real good and he fucked me doggystyle. That was the one time I enjoyed it I was rock hard I could feel him behind me pounding my ass, I could feel his nut sack hit my ass crack, and when he came his dick was thick enough I felt it throbbing, he enjoyed my ass cause I thought he was done, an orgasm for a dude last about 10 seconds, shit, he was till cumming and told me so, I was like you really did want some ass huh?

I been fucked before, this one dude we was fuck buddies, and I was horny he was horny so online I hit him up he was like "im looking for a bottom" I had topped the whole time we had been meeting, so that night I was like fuck it I was some sex, and I suck a mean dick too so whatever, I wrapped him up lubed him up real good and he fucked me doggystyle. That was the one time I enjoyed it I was rock hard I could feel him behind me pounding my ass, I could feel his nut sack hit my ass crack, and when he came his dick was thick enough I felt it throbbing, he enjoyed my ass cause I thought he was done, an orgasm for a dude last about 10 seconds, shit, he was till cumming and told me so, I was like you really did want some ass huh?

interesting... I think its cool when tops can admit they been fucked before nothing wrong with that... why be trapped in a box I hate labels... I love freedom fuck that.

:shifty:

I never said I was a freak

So Im not a freak becuz I dont play the "I poke you now let me turn around and you poke me" game?

Ew ...just disgusting...

I mean do they clean themselves at the same time? How can two versatile dudes be spontaneous? LMAO ya'll know an ass has to have proper maintenance before use

:shifty:

but even then I wouldn't say it was versatile, or at least on his end because he wanted me to fuck him more than anything I think we may have flipped one more time aside from that nope he liked coming over to my place on his lunch getting naked layed on his back and dugout

but even then I wouldn't say it was versatile, or at least on his end because he wanted me to fuck him more than anything I think we may have flipped one more time aside from that nope he liked coming over to my place on his lunch getting naked layed on his back and dugout

Have you ever been painted on? :unsure:

Archived