The Agree or Disagree Thread

EphraimAdamz

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An End To Pre-Existing Conditions[/i] you still sick how will they pay for this now that you in the door?

the user's Insurance

Small Business Tax Credits Are there enough small businesses to enact change on a national level when big pharm and big insurance runs shit?

yes there are enough small businesses

More Young Adults Covered On Parents' Plans Most young adults do not have health issues, health issues are pressing on those who are sick and older.

Healthcare isn't a sick or older issues.. it's the health of the EVERYONE.. not just the old and sick

Indoor Tanning Services Tax<-------Really? I mean really?

Indoor tanning is more harmful than sun tanning..

Medicare Expansion To Rural Areas<---------------the vast majority of those who suffer illness are within metropolitan area, how many mofos in rural areas?

Do you expect the government to ignore rural areas... 59,274,456 people live in rural areas.. or 20% of the population..

Deductions For Blue Cross Blue Shield <-----------that's if you can afford that insurance which is hella expensive, it's like a 50% off sale on items 200% overpriced.

It helps people who can't afford it.. can... it's not for everyone it clearly says INFORMATION.. not higher internet speeds

Better Consumer Information On The Web<-----can I get free internet high speed now instead? unsure.gif

it clearly says INFORMATION.. not higher internet speeds

Encouraging Investment in New Therapies<-------sounds too much like begging to me.

>_<

I will not accept that, sorry some folks are dumb, but the economy is still shit, muthafuckas aint getting jobs, aint no new jobs, Obama ran on change, and said he was gonna change the way shit goes down in DC, and it's been nothing but more of the same that's not anyone being clueless or mis-informed it's the truth.com :filenails:

1) :sigh:

2) The president doesn't dictate the economy

3) You bought WAAAY too much into this "CHANGE" slogan... it's a slogan... much like McDonald's was "I'm Lovin It".. are you really loving it? no.. don't feed into stupidity

well thanks to the indoor tanning tax deduction ima healthy muthafucka thanks Obama :clapping:

Risks of indoor tanning

The United States Department of Health and Human Services and the International Agency of Research on Cancer panel has declared ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun and artificial sources, such as tanning beds and sun lamps, as a known carcinogens (cancer-causing substances).6

Indoor tanning equipment, which includes all artificial light sources, including beds, lamps, bulbs, booths, etc., emits UVA and UVB radiation. The amount of the radiation produced during indoor tanning is similar to the sun, and in some cases might be stronger.7,8

Studies have found a 75 percent increase in the risk of melanoma in those who have been exposed to UV radiation from indoor tanning.9,10

Evidence from several studies has shown that exposure to UV radiation from indoor tanning devices is associated with an increased risk of melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancer, such as squamous cell carcinoma and basal cell carcinoma.1,2,9-11

Studies have demonstrated that exposure to UV radiation during indoor tanning damages the DNA in the skin cells. Excessive exposure to UV radiation during indoor tanning can lead to premature skin aging, immune suppression, and eye damage, including cataracts and ocular melanoma. 1,12-15

Indoor tanning beds/lamps should be avoided and should not be used to obtain vitamin D because UV radiation from indoor tanning is a risk factor for skin cancer. Vitamin D can be obtained by a eating a healthy diet and by taking oral supplements.

In a recent survey of adolescent tanning bed users, it was found that about 58 percent had burns due to frequent exposure to indoor tanning beds/lamps.16

The FDA estimates that there are about 3,000 hospital emergency room cases a year due to indoor tanning bed and lamp exposure.17

now go sit your ass under a tanning bed..

I will not accept that, sorry some folks are dumb, but the economy is still shit, muthafuckas aint getting jobs, aint no new jobs, Obama ran on change, and said he was gonna change the way shit goes down in DC, and it's been nothing but more of the same that's not anyone being clueless or mis-informed it's the truth.com :filenails:

You are really lost..

Risks of indoor tanning

The United States Department of Health and Human Services and the International Agency of Research on Cancer panel has declared ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun and artificial sources, such as tanning beds and sun lamps, as a known carcinogens (cancer-causing substances).6

Indoor tanning equipment, which includes all artificial light sources, including beds, lamps, bulbs, booths, etc., emits UVA and UVB radiation. The amount of the radiation produced during indoor tanning is similar to the sun, and in some cases might be stronger.7,8

Studies have found a 75 percent increase in the risk of melanoma in those who have been exposed to UV radiation from indoor tanning.9,10

Evidence from several studies has shown that exposure to UV radiation from indoor tanning devices is associated with an increased risk of melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancer, such as squamous cell carcinoma and basal cell carcinoma.1,2,9-11

Studies have demonstrated that exposure to UV radiation during indoor tanning damages the DNA in the skin cells. Excessive exposure to UV radiation during indoor tanning can lead to premature skin aging, immune suppression, and eye damage, including cataracts and ocular melanoma. 1,12-15

Indoor tanning beds/lamps should be avoided and should not be used to obtain vitamin D because UV radiation from indoor tanning is a risk factor for skin cancer. Vitamin D can be obtained by a eating a healthy diet and by taking oral supplements.

In a recent survey of adolescent tanning bed users, it was found that about 58 percent had burns due to frequent exposure to indoor tanning beds/lamps.16

The FDA estimates that there are about 3,000 hospital emergency room cases a year due to indoor tanning bed and lamp exposure.17

now go sit your ass under a tanning bed..

Don't have time for that Im looking for better information on the web :rolleyes::whistle: and Im darker than yo light ass so you first punk :shifty:

1) :sigh:

2) The president doesn't dictate the economy

3) You bought WAAAY too much into this "CHANGE" slogan... it's a slogan... much like McDonald's was "I'm Lovin It".. are you really loving it? no.. don't feed into stupidity

Ima need some new legislation about truth in slogan disclosures sorry maybe im a clueless muthafucka but if you told me you running on changing shit excuse the fuck outta me when Im mad shit is the same.

yes I am lost as to why the hell folks wanna say it's every and anything But Obama, keep it real his job performance aint been so hot. He made promises he can't make

his job performance isn't "hot" because he's still repairing Bush's fuck ups...

that's politics... if he said "Elect me and i will try"... majority of people wouldn't vote for him..

Ima need some new legislation about truth in slogan disclosures sorry maybe im a clueless muthafucka but if you told me you running on changing shit excuse the fuck outta me when Im mad shit is the same.

you're not going to get that from a politician...

his job performance isn't "hot" because he's still repairing Bush's fuck ups...

that's politics... if he said "Elect me and i will try"... majority of people wouldn't vote for him..

you're not going to get that from a politician...

I don't want nor need a politician I need a leader :clapping:

Archived