Janet Jackson Survivor: Damita Jo Edition

dimpy

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1314820470' post='227352]

Of course not -_-

I'm just having a real problem voting songs off an album I really like. I played a couple (this and Slolove) and decided this one was getting my vote.

Elimination Round:

Just A Little While - 1

Damita Jo - 2

Island Life - 3

Sexhibition - 3

Strawberry Bounce - 1

My Baby - 4

I Want You - 1

My Baby has been eliminated.

Remaining Songs:

Damita Jo

Sexhibition

Strawberry Bounce

Spending Time With You

Island Life

All Nite (Don't Stop)

R&B Junkie

I Want You

Like You Don't Love Me

Slolove

Just A Little While

---

JALW

I can't participate at all in these types of things, because it hurts me to eliminate any of Janet's songs (I guess I take it too personal >_< lol)

I avoided the TVR thread for that very reason. My fave album and to see in the end how these bitches MANGLED it? I almost caught a case. No lie. lol

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Exactly how I feel, about all of the albums though...and usually in these types of things my fav songs are the first to go. <_<

Shh..they're all so lucky there's alot of distance between us all. I would have been hurting some bitches by now. <_< Except Henri, he actually agrees with me. :asham:

Shh..they're all so lucky there's alot of distance between us all. I would have been hurting some bitches by now. <_< Except Henri, he actually agrees with me. :asham:

I would hurt Hendrika first (just because :umm: ) and then move on to the rest. -_-:lol: :lol:

As much as my gifs got rapped, I'm allowed to steal whatever I want. :filenails:

Nobody has stolen ANY of your gifs! :rolleyes:

Archived