Suprised there isnt a thread about the storms

vibeology

This is the worst huuricane ever...I was hoping for calamity...Shit blowing up and carnage and all I get is a bunch of rain. The earthquake was sexier.

I didn't even know it was an earthquake... I thought it was my heart beating >_<

This is the worst huuricane ever...I was hoping for calamity...Shit blowing up and carnage and all I get is a bunch of rain. The earthquake was sexier.

see Irene came like Lady GaGa promising to do the most and she fucking didn't I mean bitch serving mini hotdogs on tooth picks but the flyer said we was gone get at least a full entre :filenails:

Everyone overreacted. The eye is currently over us and all we have is rain. No eighty mile-per-hour winds, few power outages. Our cluster of cities was evacuated and I'm sitting here in drawers, sipping tea between 30 Rock and a textbook. The weathermen are sipping some booshit.

Everyone overreacted. The eye is currently over us and all we have is rain. No eighty mile-per-hour winds, few power outages. Our cluster of cities was evacuated and I'm sitting here in drawers, sipping tea between 30 Rock and a textbook. The weathermen are sipping some booshit.

see you saying 80 mile last I heard it was 90 and they was waning then

see you saying 80 mile last I heard it was 90 and they was waning then

I believe it's losing strength. It was predicted earlier that it might even fall to a tropical storm. I know it hit North Carolina hard because it was fresh out of the water but elsewhere it's just a bad thunderstorm. To my knowledge anyhow, I haven't bothered to check on it since this afternoon.

well 9 people died so far and 1 million without power..

Some of these people was foolish though. How you gonna refuse to leave when you live on the coast and they told you to leave days in advanced, and I am not even going to talk about the man that tried to surf on the waves of the hurricane and met his fate... :filenails:

I believe it's losing strength. It was predicted earlier that it might even fall to a tropical storm. I know it hit North Carolina hard because it was fresh out of the water but elsewhere it's just a bad thunderstorm. To my knowledge anyhow, I haven't bothered to check on it since this afternoon.

Its just annoying...I parked my car under a big oak tree with no fear of the failure hurricane knocking the tree on it.

Some of these people was foolish though. How you gonna refuse to leave when you live on the coast and they told you to leave days in advanced, and I am not even going to talk about the man that tried to surf on the waves of the hurricane and met his fate... :filenails:

that last part... :sigh: ....anywho it's kinda like Katrina folks was like I could fuck wit that bitch, some had no choice so hey :wave:

:lmao:

Archived