Suprised there isnt a thread about the storms

vibeology

Honey, My husband is asleep. We got piss drunk...He had a hangover and is passed out. The little one is with his grandmother in California til tuesday. I MISS MY BABY!!! :tear:

I know you your son pull doggie tails :rolleyes: but back to me cause im important. if one of these uppity white cunts look at me sideways.....ima go Tami BB wives on dat ass....sorry :filenails:

What do Snooki and Hurricane Irene have in common?............They both blew the whole Jersey shore to get on TV!

no gurl they was like snooki lost like 10 lbs....so I was like ....im getting how much less of a meatball cause niggas like meat? im just saying :filenails:

I know you your son pull doggie tails :rolleyes: but back to me cause im important. if one of these uppity white cunts look at me sideways.....ima go Tami BB wives on dat ass....sorry :filenails:

Honey are they paying for your courses? NO!!! So who gives a flying fuck! Stop being a bitch..That's usually why male nurses are more successful and liked..Because they don't get into that mess. :rolleyes:

Everyone overreacted. The eye is currently over us and all we have is rain. No eighty mile-per-hour winds, few power outages. Our cluster of cities was evacuated and I'm sitting here in drawers, sipping tea between 30 Rock and a textbook. The weathermen are sipping some booshit.

The weatherman here in my part of SC were so dramatic with it. They kept telling us we were going to have bad storms and so on because of Irene. The sky has been clear all day and night, and it's been windy out (it felt so good :blush: ).

The weatherman here in my part of SC were so dramatic with it. They kept telling us we were going to have bad storms and so on because of Irene. The sky has been clear all day and night, and it's been windy out (it felt so good :blush: ).

you naked?

im surrounded by philly delaware nd jersey my power is still on the street lites went out for about 5 mins tho. but my grandmother called eariler like it was the end of the world damn that fox news

Everyone overreacted. The eye is currently over us and all we have is rain. No eighty mile-per-hour winds, few power outages. Our cluster of cities was evacuated and I'm sitting here in drawers, sipping tea between 30 Rock and a textbook. The weathermen are sipping some booshit.

And no sooner than I posted this did the power go out for a few hours. :rolleyes: Mother Nature, you ironic bitch.

This girl was on the news happy about the hurricane. In her own words, "I'm not evacuating because I think the hurricane is cool. I want to stay and watch it" :rolleyes:

They are pretty cool to watch - I should know, I've been in two of them in my lifetime. Bu you won't remember the great storm of 1987 in South East England because you weren't born :lol:

Irene has been downgraded to a tropical storm :unsure:

*sidebar - why do they give ferocious storms such pansy names? :lol: I think the next one should be called Janet, like the fierce phenom it is shifty.gif

Archived