Sum1 needs to recertify Janet's net worth

janet.1814

$150,000,000 was the last reported figure of Janet's net worth and that was during the 20 YO era. I would venture to say that it's probably the same now, with her re-emergence and tour making up for the last five years of drought. Janet also doesn't hock Loreal products, HDTVs, perfumes, clothing lines, bedding lines, nor consistent one-time endorsements such as Pepsi, Tommy Hilfiger, Armani, and Nintendo DS. Nor does she rake in full checks for songs she merely tinkered with. So those numbers are accurate.

thats what i said....and they were like "thats y Beyonce still has more money" <_<

You should ask them to brag on their own finances and not someone else's.

EXAmPLE- "Beyonce has more money..."...uh...well b!tch, what do you have? Lets talk about you. Do you know pathetic you sound concerned about two rich chicks coins while you are scrubbing toliets at Mcdonalds? :filenails:

That should shut them right up. :filenails:

My wife is rich, who gives a fuck about the rest? :coffee:

Besides, why are you trying to worry about her wallet anyway? Especially as compared to one of her lessers? I'd expect a Bey Stan to try this shit, not a Jan Stan.Only the lessors are certified by a dollar amount. We have longevity just like my wife, your mother. :coffee:

Archived