Basketball Wives of L.A. Thread

JoeJoe

I'm over these bitches. All they do is gang up on Draya. So what she didn't go to that dry ass wedding. Get over it.

yeah all of them are jealous. Did you see the latest episode where Laura's man looking ass was in the ring with Draya and they were supposed to be training but the fight got real and its all cause of Laura. Bitch went in the ring with intentions to fight for real and never told Draya that she had a problem. Same as Tami did with Meeka. Only thing is Meeka was never scared of Tami and fought her ass back :coffee:

• 3 weeks later...

^^Jackies being the biggest instigator right now, and I can't stand it!!

Also make up your mind, do you like draya or not? How the fuck is draya being fake by having limits on how much these talk shit about her?

and wtf is up with Laura? She talkin' shit again. First Malaysia, then Draya, and now Jackie. I think she thinks she can whoop everybody's ass but she can't and she didn't even beat Malaysia. All her big ass did was fall on top of Malaysia and just cause you end up on top don't mean you won <_<

yeah all of them are jealous. Did you see the latest episode where Laura's man looking ass was in the ring with Draya and they were supposed to be training but the fight got real and its all cause of Laura. Bitch went in the ring with intentions to fight for real and never told Draya that she had a problem. Same as Tami did with Meeka. Only thing is Meeka was never scared of Tami and fought her ass back :coffee:

:sigh: And Laura's ghetto coon ass was like "What? I wasn't going off on her". Clearly you were, bitch. :sigh: Why do they hate Draya so much?

Jackie is so fake and she's TOO much. She whines/bitches about EVERYTHING. :sigh:

This cast....it seems like all the drama is over little petty,stupid mess. And Mrs. Jackie is in the middle of the foolery.

and wtf is up with Laura? She talkin' shit again. First Malaysia, then Draya, and now Jackie. I think she thinks she can whoop everybody's ass but she can't and she didn't even beat Malaysia. All her big ass did was fall on top of Malaysia and just cause you end up on top don't mean you won <_<

Laura? :blink: The biggest issue right now is Jackie and her bullshit. :blink: It seems that Jackie may be making a mountain out of a molehill just to cause a BIG scene of bullshit. Now she's tryna turn all the girls on each other? Is she a 40 something year old woman or some 16 year old high school girl. :mellow::huh::blink: Its ashame,embarrassing and pathetic in so many ways. Jackie needs her ass beat moreso than Laura,Jackie think she's big and bad.

Laura? :blink: The biggest issue right now is Jackie and her bullshit. :blink: It seems that Jackie may be making a mountain out of a molehill just to cause a BIG scene of bullshit. Now she's tryna turn all the girls on each other? Is she a 40 something year old woman or some 16 year old high school girl. :mellow::huh::blink: Its ashame,embarrassing and pathetic in so many ways. Jackie needs her ass beat moreso than Jackie,Jackie think she's big and bad.

its becoming quite clear that Ms. Jackie is trying to make a spectacle out of herself and the other girls are falling for it. :sigh:

Did yall see the previews where Jackie referred to herself as the "First Lady of the NBA"? then her husband gives her a crazy look?

Also how all the girls find out she been instigating a lot and decide to throw her out the circle?

yes, i saw it. I couldnt do anything but shake my head. She really thinks highly of herself. :umm: She has always been a mess though.

its becoming quite clear that Ms. Jackie is trying to make a spectacle out of herself and the other girls are falling for it. :sigh:

Yes,its very clear that she's tryna be the talked about "VILLAIN" ...her angle is so contrived it aint even funny. Bitch,we are on to you,we know EXACTLY what you're tryna pull here. :blink: She's basically tyrna be the STAR of the show. Hoe,bye :mellow:

Did yall see the previews where Jackie referred to herself as the "First Lady of the NBA"? then her husband gives her a crazy look?

Also how all the girls find out she been instigating a lot and decide to throw her out the circle?

I was like :mellow: when I seen that. This bitch really takes this shit too seriously. Bitch NEEDS a life!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: If being the "first lady of the NBA" is some achievement ....then ....you's a looney bitch :wacko:

Yes,its very clear that she's tryna be the talked about "VILLAIN" ...her angle is so contrived it aint even funny. Bitch,we are on to you,we know EXACTLY what you're tryna pull here. :blink:She's basically tyrna be the STAR of the show. Hoe,bye :mellow:

thats what it boils down too. if she tried any harder, her name would be Meeka. :umm:

Jackie is a fake, unstable, delusional mess and I'm glad the girls are starting to see. I peeped her game along time ago. The only two that kinda keep it real to me are Malaysia and Draya.

i cant believe I actually like her. :umm: i could see myself hanging out with the bitch. :rolleyes:

i cant believe I actually like her. :umm: i could see myself hanging out with the bitch. :rolleyes:

I loved her ever since she popped off on Laura. She bashed her grill in and had Laura on some 'Let's start over' shit. :lol: She stays somewhat out of the drama and I like how she takes up for Draya when the girls gang up. I just wish Draya what the balls to do it herself.

See, with Malaysia I kinda like her but its something about her that I cant quite put my finger on that I either dont trust or its something "not right" with her .. :lol:

i get that too. i think she is to aware of the cameras being there and has her guard up. she wont relax and let that hood side come out of her again. :lol:

I loved her ever since she popped off on Laura. She bashed her grill in and had Laura on some 'Let's start over' shit. :lol: She stays somewhat out of the drama and I like how she takes up for Draya when the girls gang up. I just wish Draya what the balls to do it herself.

I do too because when Draya tries to stand up for herself..that bitch gets to boohooing and slangin snot ..I just cant. No backbone at all. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OKAY! I dont think anybody is gonna try Malaysia like that again. Laura is cool and everything, but Im getting tired of her 'White is Right' comments. I mean Im creole and even I take offense to that. :rolleyes: