Basketball Wives of L.A. Thread

JoeJoe

i get that too. i think she is to aware of the cameras being there and has her guard up. she wont relax and let that hood side come out of her again. :lol:

YES! I think thats what it is..I feel Im watching a "shell" .. :lol: Those cameras do have her guarded. You hit it right on the nose because she sho was ghetto when she was fighting Laura and we havent seen THAT Malaysia since... :lmao: :lmao:

YES! I think thats what it is..I feel Im watching a "shell" .. :lol: Those cameras do have her guarded. You hit it right on the nose because she sho was ghetto when she was fighting Laura and we havent seen THAT Malaysia since... :lmao: :lmao:

and we know she is there just itching to come out and make Laquisha :umm: known again. :rolleyes: Whateva happend to that Grace Jones looking bitch with the dreads and diamonds? :huh: I will never understand why they had her on the show to begin with :lol: I dont understand why Imani is there either, she is soo fuckin boring. :sigh: AND I cant stand Gloria.

See, with Malaysia I kinda like her but its something about her that I cant quite put my finger on that I either dont trust or its something "not right" with her .. :lol:

I don't think she's 'off'...I think that's just the way she is, what you see is what you get...until you cross that line and MaLay-Lay from Crenshaw comes out. :lol: :lol:

^^ I like Draya and Malaysia the most as well.

Ooohh but did yall see Draya's mom? :unsure: She was lookin a mess in that bar.

Yes, she did look a mess. Didn't she have on like gold or silver lipstick?...Talkin' bout "Stay on your grind, girl..haters gon' hate" or some shit :rolleyes:

OKAY! I dont think anybody is gonna try Malaysia like that again. Laura is cool and everything, but Im getting tired of her 'White is Right' comments. I mean Im creole and even I take offense to that. :rolleyes:

I must have missed that. What did she say?

RIGHT. She is making Suzy look like She-Ra.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

and we know she is there just itching to come out and make Laquisha :umm: known again. :rolleyes: Whateva happend to that Grace Jones looking bitch with the dreads and diamonds? :huh: I will never understand why they had her on the show to begin with :lol: I dont understand why Imani is there either, she is soo fuckin boring. :sigh: AND I cant stand Gloria.

That bitch was over it after the fight. I don't blame her one bit for sitting there. She don't know those hoes to risk getting popped. :rolleyes:

Imani is boring and judgmental as hell. Prolly why she been single for 20 yrs. :rolleyes: #OOP

That bitch was over it after the fight. I don't blame her one bit for sitting there. She don't know those hoes to risk getting popped. :rolleyes:

Imani is boring and judgmental as hell. Prolly why she been single for 20 yrs. :rolleyes: #OOP

she really was. I think she was the first one to peep Jackies game plan and Jackie was not happy about that. Thats when I knew that Jackie was messy because why would you get mad at somebody for not jumping in a fight, I would have sat there too.

exactly. nobody checkin for them dried up eggs no more. ole bitter dusty ho :rolleyes:

She keeps saying how she doesnt date black men anymore and that she only messes with white men because they treat you better, etc. Normally I wouldnt care, but she has said it about 3 times now and that aint cool.

Ignorant generalizations based on a few bad experiences....SMH. She better take what she can get. I don't know too many men in the market for a big backed, flat-assed linebacker looking bitch with 6 kids...but good luck to 'er. :rolleyes:

she really was. I think she was the first one to peep Jackies game plan and Jackie was not happy about that. Thats when I knew that Jackie was messy because why would you get mad at somebody for not jumping in a fight, I would have sat there too.

exactly. nobody checkin for them dried up eggs no more. ole bitter dusty ho :rolleyes:

I think so too. She said 'I'm not here for the dumb shit', took one last sip of Cristal, shook her dreads and rolled. I ain't mad at her.

I do kinda wish Kimsha stayed on. She seemed like she didn't take shit either. I think if it wasn't MaLay-Lay & Laura, she and Kimsha would've thrown them hands. :lol:

I think so too. She said 'I'm not here for the dumb shit', took one last sip of Cristal, shook her dreads and rolled. I ain't mad at her.

I do kinda wish Kimsha stayed on. She seemed like she didn't take shit either. I think if it wasn't MaLay-Lay & Laura, she and Kimsha would've thrown them hands. :lol:

:lol:

Kimsha seemed like one of them bitches u do not want to mess with. Bitch didnt even smile. :mellow: She probably went off on the camera men a couple of times and they just couldnt handle her ass no more. -_-

I can totally see that being the case. :lol: She did come across hard as hell.

she really did and thats really not entertaining to watch. I always like the bitches who are hard as hell, crazy and entertaining. Thats why I fucks with Tami and New York. I need a real over-the-top bitch that will keep me laughing and shaking my head. :lol:

They let Kimsha have it. VH1 edited her ass right on out and the bitch been on the net pressed as fuck ever since. :excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

whenever they had a function or something, she always seemed like she didnt want to be there or bothered so I really dont blame them if thats the case.

she really did and thats really not entertaining to watch. I always like the bitches who are hard as hell, crazy and entertaining. Thats why I fucks with Tami and New York. I need a real over-the-top bitch that will keep me laughing and shaking my head. :lol:

Yes! Tami needs her own show. :lol:

whenever they had a function or something, she always seemed like she didnt want to be there or bothered so I really dont blame them if thats the case.

She did keep saying how she wasn't Hollywood or whatever. Why sign up for the lights, cameras, and action then? :coffee:

Jackie is a fake, unstable, delusional mess and I'm glad the girls are starting to see.

Jackie wants to be the leader of the pack. She's just way toooooooo much. Everything is an argument. A fight.

Jackie said HERSELF that when it comes to her husband, she is crazy. Draya merely REPEATS what Jackie JUST said and Jackie tells Draya she will knock her teeth down the back of her throat or something. :wacko::mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: BITCH she just REPEATED what you just said. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

Is Jackie for real? Is she really this psycho?

She must be, how the hell can u confuse pork for chicken? Knowing there is a huge ass pig head on the table

She wants to be apart of everything.. She loves to create drama and I'm shocked it took those bitches this long to figure it out..