Basketball Wives of L.A. Thread

JoeJoe

Jackie needs to be put into a loony bin/psych ward ASAP.

I can't watch next season if she's on. She's just TOO MUCH.

Do you really think Vh1 might possibly leave her out next season? HELL NAH! Vh1 is getting LIFE from her craziness. She's giving them EXACTLY what they want! :lol: The ONLY reason she would not be back on the next season is because she removed herself

Do you really think Vh1 might possibly leave her out next season? HELL NAH! Vh1 is getting LIFE from her craziness. She's giving them EXACTLY what they want! :lol: The ONLY reason she would not be back on the next season is because she removed herself

I think Jackie is TOO MUCH crazy....even for a reality show. Like this bitch is really severely delusional. VH1 has to at least get her a counselor/therapist during the off season. :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm:

she really is. Those bitches were giving her the cold shoulder, yet she still felt the need to include herself in all the activities. That was pathetic.

Yes! Very sad attempt to save face...then she kept on for like a day and a half about the same shit still trying get people on her side. That first confrontation left me completely confused. She basically cussed everybody out and called them lying ass bitches then said 'let's go shopping'. :mellow: and they went! :mellow: I had to pause my DVR to process what the fuck just happened.

I think Jackie is TOO MUCH crazy....even for a reality show. Like this bitch is really severely delusional. VH1 has to at least get her a counselor/therapist during the off season. :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm:

:lol:

she really is. Those bitches were giving her the cold shoulder, yet she still felt the need to include herself in all the activities. That was pathetic.

I was looking like ( :mellow:) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yes! Very sad attempt to save face...then she kept on for like a day and a half about the same shit still trying get people on her side. That first confrontation left me completely confused. She basically cussed everybody out and called them lying ass bitches then said 'let's go shopping'. :mellow: and they went! :mellow: I had to pause my DVR to process what the fuck just happened.

exactly :lol:

but them other bitches are just as fake. how are you talking shit about Jackie one minute and then as soon as she enters the room they are like 'Hey girl, how are you' and then they proceeded to tell her about herself. Im sorry, but i do not operate like that. If I am mad at you, you will know it as soon as you enter the room and there will not be no 'Hey how are you' because honestly I wouldnt give a f*ck at that moment. :mellow:

Just like when Laura would always hug Draya when she saw her :crazy: ...chile.boo.no.

but them other bitches are just as fake. how are you talking shit about Jackie one minute and then as soon as she enters the room they are like 'Hey girl, how are you' and then they proceeded to tell her about herself. Im sorry, but i do not operate like that. If I am mad at you, you will know it as soon as you enter the room and there will not be no 'Hey how are you' because honestly I wouldnt give a f*ck at that moment. :mellow:

Just like when Laura would always hug Draya when she saw her :crazy: ...chile.boo.no.

That's true too. They kinda confronted her in a really passive way initially. The only two really saying anything in both confrontations was MaLay-Lay and Laura. I love how Malaysia was not backing down from her either. I honestly think the other girls may be a tad bit scared of Jackie cause she's so volatile. Even when they voted her off, nobody really spoke up to say they agreed. So I kinda see their being fake more as being intimidated a little.

That's true too. They kinda confronted her in a really passive way initially. The only two really saying anything in both confrontations was MaLay-Lay and Laura. I love how Malaysia was not backing down from her either. I honestly think the other girls may be a tad bit scared of Jackie cause she's so volatile. Even when they voted her off, nobody really spoke up to say they agreed. So I kinda see their being fake more as being intimidated a little.

good point. Im not so sure that Jackie can actually fight though. She talks a good game, but when it comes to physical contact I get the feeling that she would get her ass handed to her easily. :unsure:

Well Voodoo..thats kind of how woman with money operate. :lol: Its like in their blood to still greet you and then LAY into your ass. I actually find it quite comical because the person is completely oblivious to whats about to occur. :lmao:

Thats what I found to be bizarre. Malaysia of ALL of those strong personalities was the only one goin toe-to-toe with Jackie. everyone did seem kinda scared which Im thinking...you all OUTNUMBER HER! :mellow: Yall can throw all kinda jabs at this bitch as a team..da fuck yall acting timid for. Laura can get jazzy and agressive with everybody else but she was just not giving me no fire when her and Jackie came head to head. :mellow: Laura was acting too passive with Jackie,whiich surprised me. And Imani ...that bitch is just weak. She NEVER confronts or say anything but complains about what such and such is doin to her behind her back and blah blah blah

good point. Im not so sure that Jackie can actually fight though. She talks a good game, but when it comes to physical contact I get the feeling that she would get her ass handed to her easily. :unsure:

She does strike me as that type. I definitely think Laura and MaLay-Lay would whoop that ass....and I would lurve to see it. -_-:lol:

Thats what I found to be bizarre. Malaysia of ALL of those strong personalities was the only one goin toe-to-toe with Jackie. everyone did seem kinda scared which Im thinking...you all OUTNUMBER HER! :mellow: Yall can throw all kinda jabs at this bitch as a team..da fuck yall acting timid for. Laura can get jazzy and agressive with everybody else but she was just not giving me no fire when her and Jackie came head to head. :mellow: Laura was acting too passive with Jackie,whiich surprised me. And Imani ...that bitch is just weak. She NEVER confronts or say anything but complains about what such and such is doin to her behind her back and blah blah blah

You're right. I would've thought each of them would have been comfortable saying how they felt in that setting rather than having Laura kinda speak for everybody. I always knew Malaysia wasn't for the bullshit. I don't know what to say for the other girls. Jackie just had them shook.

You're right. I would've thought each of them would have been comfortable saying how they felt in that setting rather than having Laura kinda speak for everybody. I always knew Malaysia wasn't for the bullshit. I don't know what to say for the other girls. Jackie just had them shook.

Even from the previews of the season finale it looks like Jackie is gonna be shutting them down. Its just weird. ...its too many of yall to not lay into that bitch. Cant wait to see what the reunion show is gonna be like.

Well Voodoo..thats kind of how woman with money operate. :lol: Its like in their blood to still greet you and then LAY into your ass. I actually find it quite comical because the person is completely oblivious to whats about to occur. :lmao:

Sheree and Nene didnt act like that when they confronted each-other. But that might be a bad example since well...yeah.. :ph34r:

She does strike me as that type. I definitely think Laura and MaLay-Lay would whoop that ass....and I would lurve to see it. -_-:lol:

i would too. And Gloria tries to be all gangsta and shit..talking about how she would lay a bitch out on sight, but she weak too. :rolleyes: I miss my Tami and Evelyn. -_- Hell I will even take Royce at this point :rolleyes: