Basketball Wives of L.A. Thread

JoeJoe

More drama and more cattiness, yay us :rolleyes:

They so messy on this one. Just about all of the girls on there are ghetto except for Malaysia and Gloria and maybe 1 more. Malaysia is kinda like me...try to keep it classy but you can bring the hood out if you get too crazy. That latina bitch thought just cause she's an athlete and big that she could just push Malaysia cause Malaysia's a pretty girl who dresses nice. Nope she got her ass socked right in the mouth.

• 2 weeks later...

And you couldn't discuss this in the other Basketball Hoes thread? :rolleyes:

Please...this is Basketball Wives of L.A.

Yeah why do we always have two basketball wives threads?!

Um i'm the one who made up the original "Basketball Wives" thread but no one said nothing when there was a "Basketball Wives season 3" thread made by someone else which made no sense to make since there was already a "Basketball Wives" thread so don't :filenails:

I thought Gloria cleared that up.. She said she didn't know they had talked already.. :unsure:

but at the dinner table when Gloria was with Malaysia and both their sisters Gloria was still being a bitch and after that she went on camera talking about how she still don't like Malaysia. Don't get mad cause Malaysia fucked ya sister up and will do the same to you :coffee:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry but I can't stand Gloria. I thought all this time she was being picked on on the original "Basketball Wives" but on "Basketball Wives of L.A." she's nothing but a messy bitch who continously talks shit and most of it ain't even got nothing to do with her. Anyway if anybody didn't see it here's the fight between Malaysia and Laura

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th_VLDsb_TA

I'm sorry but I can't stand Gloria. I thought all this time she was being picked on on the original "Basketball Wives" but on "Basketball Wives of L.A." she's nothing but a messy bitch who continously talks shit and most of it ain't even got nothing to do with her. Anyway if anybody didn't see it here's the fight between Malaysia and Laura

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th_VLDsb_TA

I'm starting to not like Gloria, I liked her and gave her props for standing up for her sister on first season of basketball wives, but its fading pretty quickly.

O! and I also think they are being very unfair and mean to Draya, too bad she can't really stand up for herself.

I'm over this bitches. All they do is gang up on Draya. So what she didn't go to that dry ass wedding. Get over it.

I found it so fake that Jackie was so upset that Draya didn't attend the wedding. I would not have cared that much, especially if she was merely throwing her a bone.